ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Nzoner's Game Room>***** All things Fitness *****
penguinz 08:51 AM 01-02-2022
2022 getting and staying fit thread!
[Reply]
loochy 05:22 PM 05-16-2024
Hell, for a while I'd just make a few pounds of taco beef and eat it through the week.

Your thing sounds tastier
[Reply]
In58men 05:44 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Here's another meal prep I've been making for a couple months now.

1 lb. lean ground meat (I'm a beef guy so usually this is beef, but I made it with turkey and it was almost the same)

1 packet low-sodium taco seasoning (or season yourself)

1 14.5 oz. can of black beans

1 cup cooked jasmine/basmati rice (can buy these now precooked at most stores)

3 cups of various veggies (onions/bell peppers/japs or store-bought pico de gallo are my gotos)

Cook the meat with the taco seasoning, drain, and put in a 8x8 baking pan

layer the rest of ingredients over meat, I usually put the rice somewhere in the middle, so it doesn't get burnt

Add a layer of low-fat cheese to the top and bake in oven @350 degrees for 20 minutes or put half of pan in microwave safe bowl and mike for 90 seconds on high.

I eat these half a pan at a time, which gives about 40 grams of protein/approx. 500 cals per serving.
I’ve been doing this meal prep for about over a year now. Literally just made this today. I don’t bake it though, just throw it all in a container and eat it when I get home for dinner.

3 lbs ground turkey
1 can black beans
2 small cans diced jalapeño’s
2 small cans diced green chilies
1 bag frozen fajita pepper mix
1 1/2 cups minute rice

Just cook it all and store in the refrigerator, lasts about 5 days for me. Don’t forget to switch up the hot sauces.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:48 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’ve been doing this meal prep for about over a year now. Literally just made this today. I don’t bake it though, just throw it all in a container and eat it when I get home for dinner.

3 lbs ground turkey
1 can black beans
2 small cans diced jalapeño’s
2 small cans diced green chilies
1 bag frozen fajita pepper mix
1 1/2 cups minute rice

Just cook it all and store in the refrigerator, lasts about 5 days for me. Don’t forget to switch up the hot sauces.

Yep, looks very similar. Sometimes I cheat a little and make a few crispy tortillas and spoon the stuff in there for taco night.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Up