Nzoner's Game Room>Official UFL Repository
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:23 PM 04-06-2024

Crazy ending.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:54 PM Yesterday
https://x.com/ByMikeMitchell/status/1802482259720536094
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut Yesterday, 06:02 PM
This message has been deleted by MarkDavis'Haircut.
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:08 PM Yesterday
https://x.com/usflstallions/status/1...657179296?s=46
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:15 PM Yesterday
Camper tv took a shit so I missed this. On the positive side I was drunk at the lake all day.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:57 PM Yesterday
Nuke this league from orbit...just to be sure we don't have to see another 3 hour advertisement of Rock Tequila and energy drink
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The UFL championship is in St Louis and it’s a smaller crowd than High School state championship crowds. Had no idea this league was even still going. I’m guessing this is the last year?
What did you expect? Bama and SA can't even draw 12k in their home stadiums. If St Louis had played there would have been 30k plus. This league was doomed from the start.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:44 AM Today
How badly would the worst NFL team, say the Panthers, beat the UFL Championship Game teams?

I feel pretty confident in saying that the sorry ass Panthers, and their bust of a QB, and that defense, would destroy those teams.

Man, the highlights of the UFL Championship game were hard to watch.

But, the one thing I took from the highlights is that I would not want that San Antonio QB on my team. At all. He made two of the absolutely dumbest plays, and borderline cowardly plays, that I have ever seen someone who is paid to play make. I honestly believe they probably had to keep some defensive players away from him after the game.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
How badly would the worst NFL team, say the Panthers, beat the UFL Championship Game teams?

I feel pretty confident in saying that the sorry ass Panthers, and their bust of a QB, and that defense, would destroy those teams.

Man, the highlights of the UFL Championship game were hard to watch.

But, the one thing I took from the highlights is that I would not want that San Antonio QB on my team. At all. He made two of the absolutely dumbest plays, and borderline cowardly plays, that I have ever seen someone who is paid to play make. I honestly believe they probably had to keep some defensive players away from him after the game.
Well run college teams would obliterate UFL teams. Every human on the Panthers should be better than who they line up against on a UFL team.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up