ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 190
« First < 90140180186187188189190
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Fair and true. The GOAT returns tonight.
At least we'll get to watch him win the gold this summer and won't have to wait until the fall to witness greatness again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:03 AM Today

Scottie Pippen says NBA scorekeepers in the 90’s fabricated stats for Michael Jordan:

“Say I deflected the ball and tapped it over to [MJ]. I should get the credit with the steal right? Nope. More often that not, the steal went into his column in the stat sheet and I could do… pic.twitter.com/va7jNXbJRE

— Legion Hoops (@LegionHoops) June 22, 2024

Incredible. Even Scottie admits it went down. Has there ever been a more manufactured star than MJ in retrospect?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:22 AM Today

Incredible. Even Scottie admits it went down. Has there ever been a more manufactured star than MJ in retrospect?
Only by those who have an axe to grind with him.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:23 AM Today
Remember guys, KCC isn't the problem, it's all of us too!

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:24 AM Today
I love KCC's inferiority complex
[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I love KCC's inferiority complex
Self-awareness surely isn't his strong suit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Remember guys, KCC isn't the problem, it's all of us too!

:-)

He’s absolutely the instigator. I am, however, hoping fewer people will take his troll bait when the next regular season rolls around
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He’s absolutely the instigator. I am, however, hoping fewer people will take his troll bait when the next regular season rolls around
Here's an idea, maybe a mod can temporarily ban him from the thread for blatant trolling. At the very least, he shouldn't just be allowed to do it over and over and over. I've seen people get removed from threads for less.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Here's an idea, maybe a mod can temporarily ban him from the thread for blatant trolling. At the very least, he shouldn't just be allowed to do it over and over and over. I've seen people get removed from threads for less.
Crying to the mods to protect MJ’s legacy now, that’s a new one. This story about his fraudulent statistics this week must have really cut deep.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Only by those who have an axe to grind with him.
Tom Haberstroh has an axe to grind with MJ? Don’t see any evidence of that.

Pippen undeniably hates MJ at this point but there’s no reason to think he’s being anything but honest in those comments.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:48 AM Today
Ken Pom boy still pounding away at that chicken?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 AM Today
Crying to the mods to protect MJ’s legacy now, that’s a new one. This story about his fraudulent statistics this week must have really cut deep.
"Crying to the mods" would imply that I'm actively seeking them out. None of the mods are regulars in this thread. I'm simply telling SNR what an actual solution would be.

The problem is that many want to lump everybody that pushes back on your propaganda with you, even though I continue to point out that every single time, you're the instigator and passive aggressive bundle of sticks.

If they want that to stop, the answer is 100% not allowing you to troll anymore. You don't even deny that you're trolling, becuase you know you are.

Also, even you acknowledged that this story doesn't move the needle for the GOAT debate, so why the fuck would that "really cut deep"? You couldn't even acknowledge my rebuttals to the article, so why would anybody remotely take it seriously?
[Reply]
Page 190 of 190
« First < 90140180186187188189190
Up