Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This guy probably thinks Mike Trout and Dan Marino are bums.
Still losers.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This guy probably thinks Mike Trout and Dan Marino are bums.
And has a dart board with Christian mccaffrey's photo on in. White RB's just can't happen!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Still losers.
Nobody mentioned Daurice Fountain
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM Yesterday
Think she was pressing. From what I've heard she slowed the pace down and tried to facilitate instead of trying to take over. She's an excellent passer so she has that luxury. Keeping turnovers down and he looks calmer

That in mind, is this normal for a wnba schedule? 7 games in 11 days seems a bit much and they seem to have played way way more games than anyone else
[Reply]
Coogs 05:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Think she was pressing. From what I've heard she slowed the pace down and tried to facilitate instead of trying to take over. She's an excellent passer so she has that luxury. Keeping turnovers down and he looks calmer

That in mind, is this normal for a wnba schedule? 7 games in 11 days seems a bit much and they seem to have played way way more games than anyone else
You give one of the worst teams in the WNBA one week to practice. Then they open with 4 games against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the League, and to expect more than an 0-4 start is being overly optimistic IMO. And then tack on 3 more games that all could have went either way. I'd say crapping on that team at all is a bit harsh.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:44 AM Today
Another rough shooting night for Clark against Vegas yesterday. She was 2/8 from the field and 2/5 as Indiana got blown out by the champs and are now 1-6. She's getting assists at least but the shooting has really fallen off lately.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:33 AM Today
Another rough shooting night for Clark against Vegas yesterday. She was 2/8 from the field and 2/5 as Indiana got blown out by the champs and are now 1-6. She's getting assists at least but the shooting has really fallen off lately.
You're going to be pretty miserable until Clark retires and likely well after.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:25 PM Today
Bwahahaha so winning doesn't matter now? Smh you groupies are shameless :-)

I'm not a groupie and probably wouldn't post in this thread if you hadn't filled it with so much retardation that simply forced me to address your dumbshit opinions
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I'm not a groupie and probably wouldn't post in this thread if you hadn't filled it with so much reerunation that simply forced me to address your dumbshit opinions
Lol why does someone talking about Clark's games in the wnba trigger you so much?? I put THE FACTS on the table about her performances and little butthurt chumps like you start crying about it!!..smh grow up ffs :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
You're going to be pretty miserable until Clark retires and likely well after.
Why? :-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:19 PM Today
Why? :-)
Because you're a twat.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:36 PM Today
I said on Facebook. The other players are fuckiing up. Every opposing player and team are going all out on cc. They hate her for her success before playing. They hate the money she makes and the fans she brought. Cc is making the league millions. We will see if it goes in the black for once overall.

But what they don't realize what they are doing. They are making her better. Sure she could give up. But I have a feeling she has a dog in her like others and will excel. Imagine making her into one of the bears and then put a team around her?

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Because you're a twat.
Lol it always make me laugh when a bitter random dickhead enters the chat!!..congrats on your five minutes of fame buddy!!..now shoo :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I said on Facebook. The other players are ****iing up. Every opposing player and team are going all out on cc. They hate her for her success before playing. They hate the money she makes and the fans she brought. Cc is making the league millions. We will see if it goes in the black for once overall.

But what they don't realize what they are doing. They are making her better. Sure she could give up. But I have a feeling she has a dog in her like others and will excel. Imagine making her into one of the bears and then put a team around her?

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.
Crabs in the bucket mentality
[Reply]
Page 141 of 141
« First < 4191131137138139140141
Up