[Reply]
Megatron96 05:30 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Welp, that settles it!

Probably.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:26 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh. My brother says Reese is going to be a plus forward in the WNBA. Above average, but not elite, probably not even great. He's pretty good at evaluating basketball players, so I'll believe that for now. Though she obviously doesn't know how to dribble properly (not sure how you get drafted into pro league without knowing how to dribble but whatever).
Did he happen to mention how big of a ho she is?
[Reply]
Eureka 09:02 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Did he happen to mention how big of a ho she is?
Is she really? Did she ho around at LSU?

I'm starting to think she is getting some undue hate like CC got. She def plays the bad girl type by calling herself a dog etc and there's nothing wrong with that as maybe we are just not used to seeing it come from a woman.

Angel is def a hottie!

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:39 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Is she really? Did she ho around at LSU?

I'm starting to think she is getting some undue hate like CC got. She def plays the bad girl type by calling herself a dog etc and there's nothing wrong with that as maybe we are just not used to seeing it come from a woman.

Angel is def a hottie!

Ironically, you left out her actions
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:19 PM Yesterday
Throwdown

The Caitlin Clark story is deeper and stranger than anyone is reporting. After piecing together the full timeline, the picture becomes clear. What's unfolding is absolutely a conspiracy...hence the title of my video essay:

The Truth Behind The Caitlin Clark Conspiracy pic.twitter.com/P9yait6dqn

— Frank Michael Smith (@frankmikesmith) June 26, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Throwdown

This is probably the most clearheaded take on the situation that you’ll find. And it’s pretty fair and balanced too.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:18 PM Yesterday
Tale of two teams. USWNT cuts Alex Morgan who, unlike Diana taurasi, is actually legitimately popular. Because she’s older and a little more washed. While USWNT insists on taurasi playing.

USWNT also picked Korbin Albert for the Olympics. Even though she’s made controversial comments about lgbtq. Because she’s good at soccer. Meanwhile clark wasn’t selected for the Olympics even though she’s said nothing controversial.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Throwdown

Spot on.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:04 AM Today
She's also a based Catholic. For whatever reason everything but that was mentioned. She could be Harrison Butker times ten if she really wanted to speak her mind. But she loves the game and that's what she's all about. I like many admire her greatly.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Tale of two teams. USWNT cuts Alex Morgan who, unlike Diana taurasi, is actually legitimately popular. Because she’s older and a little more washed. While USWNT insists on taurasi playing.

USWNT also picked Korbin Albert for the Olympics. Even though she’s made controversial comments about lgbtq. Because she’s good at soccer. Meanwhile clark wasn’t selected for the Olympics even though she’s said nothing controversial.
The USWNT is a well run organization with a history of winning and, at least a few times per decade, being relevant. The WNBA is a failing business run by clueless morons and will fall back into complete obscurity the moment the excitement of CC subsides.
[Reply]
TLO 07:44 AM Today
You know who loves to play the victim?

Losers.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
The USWNT is a well run organization with a history of winning and, at least a few times per decade, being relevant. The WNBA is a failing business run by clueless morons and will fall back into complete obscurity the moment the excitement of CC subsides.
Exactly, but it doesn't matter how the WNBA is run, or who runs it. If your product is shit, you aren't going to succeed.

The WNBA would've folded after 1 or 2 seasons if the NBA wasn't willing to take a loss on it.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
You know who loves to play the victim?

Losers.
Who's playing the victim here? It ain't CC.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
uswnt was once a successful operation. But the past 5-10 years they lost their way. They became arrogant and watched as Europe rapidly caught up. So it was disheartening that in the last World Cup they still acted like their shit don’t stink.

I don’t care like many about activist messaging. Since we’re not in DC I don’t want to get into that. But what rapinoe did was flat out selfish. Not only was she a huge distraction more importantly she was flat out cooked. And the fact that the USWNT let her on the team, let alone played her, let alone used her for critical shootout kicks is just flat out enfuriating. And I don’t know how she isn’t totally ashamed by that.

So leaving Alex Morgan off is a huge deal. It’s what they should have done with rapinoe and what bball should do with taurasi. Adding Korbin Albert is a very controversial move they wouldn’t have made a few years ago. They learned their lesson that activism was killing not just the USWNT brand but also their performance. It’s sad that the wnba hasn’t learned those lessons and they’re repeating the same damn mistakes as last years USWNT. The only difference is that they’re going to dominate the Olympics so they’ll never get the ego check they need
[Reply]
Page 195 of 195
« First < 95145185191192193194195
Up