ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>PFF - Ranking the NFL’s top 10 returning head coaches entering 2024
kcgreene 10:48 AM 06-26-2024
Obvious is Obvious. Andy is 1. Full List is in Spoilers.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking...-entering-2024

1. ANDY REID, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Pairing Reid with Patrick Mahomes has been a cheat code that has led the Kansas City Chiefs to four Super Bowl appearances and three Super Bowl wins. On offense, they have ranked inside the top five in EPA per play every season from 2018-2022, even predating Mahomes’ arrival. They dropped to 12th last season, but with some significant improvements at the wide receiver position, expect them to be back inside the top five again in 2024.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:35 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I wonder if Harbaugh and the GM are on the same page then. Taking a QB everyone knows is a project at #32 isn’t an issue, but allowing him to lean on his crutch in a tailor made offense and then extending him long-term going into his sixth season while knowing he will never develop is a head scratcher.

.. Unless you lean on the business angle. Maybe they trusted that Lamar was a good enough football player to keep them employed for a few more years knowing that he’ll win games but never be good enough to win them a trophy.
The Ravens had Greg Roman at the time.

That's what Greg Roman does.

I'm pretty sure that was their plan when they drafted Lamar.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:40 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What exactly are you supposed to do with a RB at QB?

Try to make him a pocket passer?

Or let him do what he does best?

If he did what he does best in the AFCCG instead of trying to win from the pocket, we might've lost. It's VERY simple.
Tomlin did the same thing with Kordell Stewart….or was that Cowher? I’m getting old.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up