Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This guy probably thinks Mike Trout and Dan Marino are bums.
Still losers.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This guy probably thinks Mike Trout and Dan Marino are bums.
And has a dart board with Christian mccaffrey's photo on in. White RB's just can't happen!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Still losers.
Nobody mentioned Daurice Fountain
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM Yesterday
Think she was pressing. From what I've heard she slowed the pace down and tried to facilitate instead of trying to take over. She's an excellent passer so she has that luxury. Keeping turnovers down and he looks calmer

That in mind, is this normal for a wnba schedule? 7 games in 11 days seems a bit much and they seem to have played way way more games than anyone else
[Reply]
Coogs 05:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Think she was pressing. From what I've heard she slowed the pace down and tried to facilitate instead of trying to take over. She's an excellent passer so she has that luxury. Keeping turnovers down and he looks calmer

That in mind, is this normal for a wnba schedule? 7 games in 11 days seems a bit much and they seem to have played way way more games than anyone else
You give one of the worst teams in the WNBA one week to practice. Then they open with 4 games against the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the League, and to expect more than an 0-4 start is being overly optimistic IMO. And then tack on 3 more games that all could have went either way. I'd say crapping on that team at all is a bit harsh.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 141
« First < 4191131137138139140141
Up