ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 266 of 266
« First < 166216256262263264265266
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Otter 04:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
playing boarderlands the pre sequal it is pretty fun. I suck tho
I had fun in Boarderlands.

Loved Tiny Tiny and the rest of over the top characters.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Otter:
Looks cool but any game that says free to play means pay to win.

If these gaming companies would charge $100 for a game with everything both present and future included I'd more more inclined to purchase said game. Instead they nickel and dime you to death with microtransactions and DLC.

The good thing with being so far behind on gaming like myself is that by the time you find something interesting there's plenty of honest reviews.

I'll play Fallout New Vegas for the 3rd time and be more entertained while knowing exactly what I'm getting before half the new releases.
I'm having a ton of fun and haven't spent a dime, it's not PVP. Pay for convenience but I'll just play for free and let the whales carry the game. You can get pretty much anything without spending money and the best character in the game(most overpowered) you get within 2 hours of doing the quests. You also unlock an ultimate weapon for her right after, so you really don't have to spend anything. I don't pay for cosmetics so no reason to spend money here.
[Reply]
Page 266 of 266
« First < 166216256262263264265266
Up