ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:16 PM Yesterday
A better Suicide Squad, I'll watch it. Giving me Winter Soldier Vibes
[Reply]
Bowser 12:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Not super familiar with the comics or the characters... which one is supposed to be Superman like?
I should clarify - he's not a photocopy of Superman, but he's certainly in his class in terms of near invulnerability and strength. And not an alien; his backstory is nothing like that.
[Reply]
Fish 12:24 AM Today
Really curious if they can pull of the Sentry character. Because he's really weird and complex in the comics. I can see it being a pretty tough role, but we'll see..

The portrayal of a schizophrenic "Superman" was pretty awesome in the comics though...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fish:
Really curious if they can pull of the Sentry character. Because he's really weird and complex in the comics. I can see it being a pretty tough role, but we'll see..

The portrayal of a schizophrenic "Superman" was pretty awesome in the comics though...
I feel like he’d benefit greatly from a stand-alone movie or TV series.

But they did well enough with the mentally ill superhero thing in Moon Knight so we will see..
[Reply]
Fish 10:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I feel like he’d benefit greatly from a stand-alone movie or TV series.

But they did well enough with the mentally ill superhero thing in Moon Knight so we will see..
But they also completely fucked up Adam Warlock, another similarly complex character.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
Up