ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Clay is the only person on CP watching this pile of shit.
Oh, I watched it.

The mess gets a little worse each time.

I can't wait for the next inevitable "reveal" - which is going to be that Sol was the reason the coven's base done blew up in the first place, not Mae setting a little fire on stone.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:58 AM Today
Five episodes into an 8 episode season and we still have no idea what's really going on or why it's going on in the first place. There's gotta be more answers, you can't just have over half the season before you reveal everything in an episode or two, if there's one thing I will really rail against is that type of writing. Because if only 1 or 2 of those episodes out of the 5 are decent, you're not inviting a hook to capture your audience and keeping them engaged, you're boring them and not making them want to ever re-watch, or recommend, the majority of your show. It's not trash like most paint it to be, people online will always complain about stupid shit and focus on the negative, including all those posts and videos from people utilizing anger for monetary gain because they know that's what attracts Social Media, the ability to bitch, but the format alone is what pisses me off the most, that's where the writing really fails. It makes it so Episodes 5 and 8 are the only ones really worth watching, if even that. It's like a video game that you have to play a good 15 to 20 hours to get into the good stuff, no, that just means they couldn't come up with any good ideas in the first 15 to 20 hours to actually grab my attention. This episode could've easily been Episode 2, and it would've probably helped the show immensely. No need to keep the primary villains face behind a mask for over half the season, then have a painfully obvious reveal when you could've done it in the first three episodes and then left the plan and Osha/Mae's origins carry the next two episodes and why this villain wants an Acolyte.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Clay is the only person on CP watching this pile of shit.
I watch everything Star Wars. Even bad Star Wars is worth watching for gallows humor.

If you watch the recent season of Star Wars: Visions there's a huge female influence too. It's not nearly as bad as the Acolyte, though.

Disney needs to fire KK and promote Filoni.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up