ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 182
« First < 82132172178179180181182
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You dipshits still having this stupid ****ing argument?
The MJ propagandists got weirdly offended at the unsurprising revelation that MJ’s stats 40 years ago were fraudulent (big surprise there) and it predictably escalated from there
[Reply]
tredadda 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Let me know when MJ played a team in the Finals even half as good as the 73 win Warriors
I would, but his teams were that. If memory serves me correctly didn’t the Jordan Bulls have a 72 win season?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I would, but his teams were that. If memory serves me correctly didn’t the Jordan Bulls have a 72 win season?
So your point is that MJ also had the most help in history then? I’d agree. It’s not a coincidence that he never won a thing until Pippen arrived.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How is LeBron not skilled? He actually plays alot like Luka but WITH athleticism.

Better passer? LeBron
Better rebounder? LeBron
Better 3 point shooter? LeBron

I'm not even a LeBron guy. I think they are both 1A and 1B but I don't get the eye test. LeBron blows him away at the eye test. It's the only reason really LeBron is in the conversation really. He makes up in the eye test. Jordan makes up in the results test.
He’s one of the most skilled players in the history of the game. The guy is still a top 10 player in the league at age 40 with diminished athleticism. It’s not a mystery as to why that is.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:35 AM Today
Let me know when MJ played a team in the Finals even half as good as the 73 win Warriors
The Suns were 62-20
The Sonics were 64-18
The 96-97 Jazz were 64-18
The 97-98 Jazz were 62-20

Let's not act like the Bulls were just beating scrub teams in the Finals lol...

So your point is that MJ also had the most help in history then? I’d agree. It’s not a coincidence that he never won a thing until Pippen arrived.
You can't do this if you're a LeBron fan lol...I mean the guys created and ushered in the "super team" era.

I'm not even a LeBron hater but come on...
[Reply]
tredadda 08:36 AM Today
Wasn’t Lebron on a team with 2-3 other HOF players? Wasn’t he also a heartbeat away from having only one ring from that super team? Jordan had Pippen and won 72 games. Lebron did less with more despite you vigorously trying to defend him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The Suns were 62-20
The Sonics were 64-18
The 96-97 Jazz were 64-18
The 97-98 Jazz were 62-20

Let's not act like the Bulls were just beating scrub teams in the Finals lol...
Compared to the Warriors? :-)

Originally Posted by :
You can't do this if you're a LeBron fan lol...I mean the guys created and ushered in the "super team" era.

I'm not even a LeBron hater but come on...
If you think LeBron created super teams in the NBA, you may want to do a brush up on your NBA history
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Wasn’t Lebron on a team with 2-3 other HOF players? Wasn’t he also a heartbeat away from having only one ring from that super team? Jordan had Pippen and won 72 games. Lebron did less with more despite you vigorously trying to defend him.

On this day 11 years ago, superstars Chris Bosh & Ray Allen combined for 0 points in Game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals to carry LeBum James to a ring. pic.twitter.com/oBigZaVk7I

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) June 20, 2024

What a super team here, wow
[Reply]
Page 182 of 182
« First < 82132172178179180181182
Up