ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 06-06-2024
Yeah but even the worst parts of the Mandalorian are a mile better than this dreck.

By the way, go and watch the credits for this. And she got Executive Producer, too. :-)

One person owns this shit show.

‘An acolyte kills the dream…’

It sure does.

And then we are reminded who indeed is killing this iteration of #StarWars, with three credits encapsulating the size of the Headland ego.#theacolyte #toughwatch pic.twitter.com/a2yeEYR4xm

— Warrick D. Nicolson (@wdnicolson) June 6, 2024

[Reply]
Molitoth 07:39 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/179...NL2xPL94Q&s=19
I also saw an interview today with 2 lesbian women who had something to do with this show, Producers? Writers? not sure... claiming their goal was to make this show the gayest show on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching lesbian women eat some carpet... but the whole LGBTQ agenda is so annoying at this point. The same group of people shoving their lifestyles in our face are the same people who hypocritally claim the same about Christians.
[Reply]
notorious 07:49 PM 06-06-2024
The Simpsons were prophetic.

South Park nailed Disney to a T.
[Reply]
Fish 08:15 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I also saw an interview today with 2 lesbian women who had something to do with this show, Producers? Writers? not sure... claiming their goal was to make this show the gayest show on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching lesbian women eat some carpet... but the whole LGBTQ agenda is so annoying at this point. The same group of people shoving their lifestyles in our face are the same people who hypocritally claim the same about Christians.
Yeah... I saw this as well, and now it's no surprise at all why this series looks like a turd so far:

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up