ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 39
« First < 293536373839
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
Megatron96 03:59 PM 05-18-2024
Actually, he might be the most famous NFL player of all time now. There's plenty of people, I even know many, that don't give two shits about football/the NFL and have no idea who Mahomes is, and would never care no mattr how many SBs Pat won.

But Butker gives one little speech promoting traditional Catholic/family values at a small Catholic school most people never even heard of a couple days ago, and bam! everyone with a cellphone knows his name.

We live in a freakshow world.
The Franchise 04:01 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s hilarious coming from a woman that is basically a stay at home mom now and wouldn’t have ever married Mitch if he wasn’t filthy rich
Make sure you let Mitch know that.

The more you speak....the more obvious it becomes that you're a fucking clueless moron.
Spott 04:04 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Listen,

Harrison can say what ever he wants because he never misses.
35/36 in the last two playoff runs and the only miss was on that slippery turf in Arizona which ended up hitting the upright. He can launch a podcast on how the world is 600 years old, the moon landing was staged and dogs will rule the Earth and I’d still be good with Butker.

I was at that 95 playoff game and watched all the others where missed FG’s ruined our playoff chances(90,97,99, 2017 etc.). There’s no other kicker I want on this team and I hope he plays until he’s 50.
DaFace 04:08 PM 05-18-2024
We can unlock this thread when there's football to talk about. Until then, you know where you can continue arguing about this.
Page 39 of 39
« First < 293536373839
Up