ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Rob Riggle interviews Patrick Mahomes
Tribal Warfare 08:45 PM 07-03-2024

[Reply]
suzzer99 08:59 PM 07-03-2024

This Mahomes’ press conference tip might be the best thing ever. pic.twitter.com/CAYuCYfdg6

— Riggles Picks Podcast (@RigglesPicks) July 3, 2024

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 10:21 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
All goes back to Bull Durham... "You're gonna have to learn your cliches, you're gonna have to study them..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVca9MwDX8&t=1s
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:31 AM 07-04-2024
Mahomes is the man. The total man. The G!
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:04 AM 07-04-2024
that was a great interview...

i always hated when pat made the same comment over and over, but now i know. he's just that smart.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:45 AM 07-04-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
that was a great interview...

i always hated when pat made the same comment over and over, but now i know. he's just that smart.
Yep. People always talk about "coach speak"...Mahomes has mastered that. Saying a bunch of shit without saying anything, it actually takes real skill. You can see when new players come in, rookies especially, and they have obviously been coached to say certain things like "I just can't wait to get to work" and "I'm blessed with this opportunity" and "I just want to do whatever I can to help this team" etc. It's all boiler plate bullshit, but they have to say it.

Patrick does it better than anyone. I mean, I don't watch post game pressers much, because win or lose he doesn't really say anything. None of them do. In fact, it makes you wonder why they bother but whatever...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:18 AM 07-04-2024
Thanks Tribal, you always find hidden gems. That was fun!
[Reply]
Up