ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Memorial Day remembrance and appreciation of our fallen soldiers
BigRedChief 08:13 AM 05-25-2024
Appreciation and respect to the heroes and the families they left behind.

“Freedom is not free.” Few Americans swear to defend our country, and fewer lose their lives doing so. On Memorial Day, we honor these heroes and the freedoms their sacrifices afford us. To truly "never forget," we must live by America's values and support each other daily. pic.twitter.com/vV9hoKAxuz

— Navy SEAL Foundation (@NavySEALfnd) May 25, 2024

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:27 PM 05-27-2024
https://youtu.be/cR1lejPiWmg?si=zbNtNgvdEgrxnOMk

If this doesn’t move you nothing will.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:14 PM 05-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
From another board I frequent.

Must be awful to carry that around every day.

Thanks to all the veterans.
I never served but I worked alongside many war veterans. Toughest dudes I've ever seen and none walked around like they were king shit. They knew they were a badass but felt no need to show it or act in any way but normal.

Most were in recovery from war wounds, lost a limb or PTSD. I had 3 of them behave normal at work and go home and committed suicide that night.

We are still losing 22 military veterans to suicide, every single day.
[Reply]
srvy 08:18 PM 05-27-2024
RIP Scottie my brother from a different mother. I will never forget you. Also thanks to the folks who never gave up and found you. Just wish it would have been as a POW and not an Iraq War sand grave.

Buddies from Elementary to HS, Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts and Mirror Lakes Sherwood Swim team. RIP Aviator!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up