Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
It appears UCB has accepted defeat and retreated from this thread. Wise move.
hmm maybe I can unblock him now

...nah
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:54 PM Yesterday
:-)
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
hmm maybe I can unblock him now

...nah

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:00 PM Yesterday
Imagine that… Clark’s teammates start to shine and new to the wnba fans begin to like her black teammates. Amazing what happens when they include her instead of trying to play the villain. Now why didn’t they think about that before they decided to wage culture war.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:09 PM Yesterday
Where is Chiefybooger
[Reply]
threebag 11:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Where is Chiefybooger
Looting a Walgreens for Juneteenth?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:30 AM Today
UChieffy was kicking his dog.

"Clark is the first rookie in WNBA history to have 40 points, 15 rebounds, and 15 assists in a two-game span."
[Reply]
ghak99 09:36 AM Today
@realbrandonfromvegas The Caitlin Clark Effect #caitlinclark #thecaitlinclarkeffect #wnba #vegas #lasvegas #lasvegasacesbasketball ♬ original sound - BrandonFromVegas

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:04 PM Today
From what I’ve seen on highlights her and her teammate Boston have developed really good chemistry playing two-women on pick and roll. And Boston looks to be playing terrific. So clark doesn’t have to do it all which despite how good she is, is so much to ask of a rookie. Still seems like she needs to develop some mid range shots and then she’ll be unstoppable
[Reply]
Hoover 12:18 PM Today
Let’s be honest. Boston wasn’t very good to start the year. Does the WNBA have advanced stats because Id love to know how many assists Clark would have if her teammates would have made easy baskets
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Let’s be honest. Boston wasn’t very good to start the year. Does the WNBA have advanced stats because Id love to know how many assists Clark would have if her teammates would have made easy baskets
She was absolutely awful on her own accord. But it looks like she’s playing legitimately very good right now. It seems like as the team is clicking they’re not blowing nearly as many assist potentials. Other than the other guard spot which like it’s been a black hole of suck.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:32 PM Today
You guys are really watching this stuff, aren't you?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's June. It's sports. It's either the WNBA or pre-All Star Game Baseball.

Pickin's be slim.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I follow it and watch games every once in a while. Only clark games. Id like to see her do well and it’s fun to watch the climb. Once she’s settled in, probably check out pretty quickly. Other than her storyline I find most of the games unwatchable.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
It's June. It's sports. It's either the WNBA or pre-All Star Game Baseball.

Pickin's be slim.
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I follow it and watch games every once in a while. Only clark games. Id like to see her do well and it’s fun to watch the climb. Once she’s settled in, probably check out pretty quickly. Other than her storyline I find most of the games unwatchable.

Hey, to each their own. Not knocking it, just interesting to me to observe the "Clark Effect" firsthand.

But there's still hockey (ToxSocks) so I'm still not desperate enough to watch the WNBA.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 190
« First < 90140180186187188189190
Up