ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 33
« First < 232930313233
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Yesterday
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
KCDC 02:27 PM Today
1) Perfect the "tush push" for short yardage
2) When inside the 5 yard line, Josh Allen scrambles and runs it in what seems like 90+% of the time. Jayden Daniels walked in last night. We don't need to put PM in harm's way with a sneak, but he can beat a LB in with greater success than a predictable run between tackles over and over.
3) Receivers need to not do the opponent a favor by running out of bounds on deep catches when chased. They need to cut back into the field and use their speed to score, so there is no red zone fade.
4) Rather than rely on the flat in the RZ, hit the the short cross and let the receiver get some RAC. Slants are hard to defend against. Rashee is an excellent slant runner.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:29 PM Today
:-) I love the narrative that Reid is some obstinate whip cracking curmudgeon that has to have it his way or the highway. This staff is here for reasons other that to say yes sir, mister Andy Reid sir.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy isn’t changing his philosophy. And some new young coordinator sure as shit isn’t coming in here telling him what to do
Can he go back to whatever his philosophy was in 2022… #1 offense without Tyreek?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 33
« First < 232930313233
Up