ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 89
« First < 39798586878889
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
TLO 03:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Loftin leading off at third, Massey playing second and maikel with the day off
Loftin is awful
[Reply]
BWillie 03:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TLO:
Loftin is awful
Useful. Reminds me of Chris Getz with a tad more pop.
[Reply]
cmh6476 03:38 PM Yesterday
I don't think anyone has played third as well as maikel. Not sure why he has been fixed at Second for awhile.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I believe I said when the pick was made that they had BETTER be right on this, taking a HS catcher over some of the other options available to them, and so far it looks like they have been.
Yep, he has progressed nicely so far.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Physical tools to be a good defensive catcher are there. Big arm, receives the ball well.

No clue how his framing is, so far. Don't typically get that type of info this early.
His framing skills are entirely irrelevant and I hope the organization isn't wasting time trying to teach him any. We'll have robo-umps before he gets called up. Mark my words, Duncan. MARK MY WORDS.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 89
« First < 39798586878889
Up