ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Someone get him a Nugenix subscription stat
:-) hey it works for Frank Thomas and Doug Flutie!
[Reply]
Bump 03:55 PM Today
if they are still doubling him all of the time, then he hasn't lost it and that still provides value.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:08 PM Today
Saving himself for later
[Reply]
Bump 04:10 PM Today
I won't even mention (because it's probably a rule violation) what idiots are saying on twitter about why Mahomes is intentionally ignoring Kelce. Mahomes isn't doing that, but that's what people are saying.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 04:10 PM Today
I think it's a little bit of recency bias where we remember him going nuclear during the playoffs and thinking he'd keep that same pace going into the season. He didn't exactly get really going last year until mid October. The main difference is Rice is getting the TD and gotta have it first down looks early instead of him.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
I won't even mention (because it's probably a rule violation) what idiots are saying on twitter about why Mahomes is intentionally ignoring Kelce. Mahomes isn't doing that, but that's what people are saying.
Everyone knows what you are referring to and it’s so fucking ridiculous. But Twitter so……
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:31 PM Today
:-) NGL, it actually being true would be funny as fuck. Like they didn't know about it until recently and then engaged in a CPDC style insult hurling match.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
Let the twitterverse sperg out about nothing, they're all like a bunch of soap opera addicted desperate housewives
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up