ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Brittany Mahomes SI Swim Suit in BELIZE!
Titty Meat 11:55 AM 02-08-2024
https://twitter.com/StarcadeMediaKC/...z6-2_zgcg&s=19
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:57 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
I'll be honest here who is Gail King and why is she in SI? Is she an older former women sports star?

To be honest she looks like she could be singing and dancing in a Jardiance commercial.
"I have Sickle Cell and I manage it well..."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:35 PM 05-15-2024
I'll be honest here who is Gail King and why is she in SI? Is she an older former women sports star?

To be honest she looks like she could be singing and dancing in a Jardiance commercial.
Isn't she Oprah's girlfriend? The name is familiar but that's about the only link I can come up with.

As to why she's in SI - man, the hell if I know. Lord knows there no shortage of 'body positivity' candidates they could've slapped on there. Mostly I'm impressed she didn't have a dick - that's a step forward for SI.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:39 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Isn't she Oprah's girlfriend? The name is familiar but that's about the only link I can come up with.

As to why she's in SI - man, the hell if I know. Lord knows there no shortage of 'body positivity' candidates they could've slapped on there. Mostly I'm impressed she didn't have a dick - that's a step forward for SI.
Would you eat her pussy?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:49 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Would you eat her pussy?
Can't say that I would, no.

I think CP gets up its own ass quite often - the idea that we should recoil at Brittany Mahomes is just retarded.

But Gayle King? Yeah - gonna take a hard pass on that one.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 03:26 PM 05-15-2024

She's like the executive producer for the CBS morning show and is pretty powerful at CBS. Also very involved in Democratic political circles. Not trying to turn this into a DC thread.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:04 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can't say that I would, no.

I think CP gets up its own ass quite often - the idea that we should recoil at Brittany Mahomes is just retarded.

But Gayle King? Yeah - gonna take a hard pass on that one.
I almost always champion Women, but this pic of GK makes my dick wanna shrivel up and turn to dust.

Women should wear whatever they choose, and I want every Woman to love their body and I want everyone to be conformable with their body, but I sincerely wish I had never seen that pic of GK.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:40 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
I understand her not being your ideal woman, but come on. Nobody here is dating or married to a finer piece of ass than that.

She’s not attractive enough to make that statement. She’s perfectly fine but not some knockout beyond the reach of mere mortals.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:54 PM 05-15-2024

She’s Oprah’s lesbian lover.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:17 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
She’s Oprah’s lesbian lover.
Bs she's got kids you fool and openly talks about her past relationships :-)
[Reply]
threebag 09:03 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Bs she's got kids you fool and openly talks about her past relationships :-)
Oprah has eaten dat ass
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:28 PM 05-16-2024
SI so broke they have to resort to Brooke Pryor.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:33 PM 05-16-2024
I bet Brittany doesn't mind staying home and getting bred by Patrick. Just sayin'.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:36 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
SI so broke they have to resort to Brooke Pryor.

Too small and not enough mustache to be Brooke Pryor.... almost had me fooled though!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up