ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
BigRichard 05:16 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You sound like a space lesbian….

Also I love seeing everyone agree this is garbage
He definitely marches in Pride Month parades.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:30 AM Yesterday

[Reply]
staylor26 08:22 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the mandalorian and ahsoka are gold

the payoff will be epic
The Mandalorian was great, but this last season was average at best. Ahsoka was forgettable as fuck, and nowhere near as good as his animated stuff.

Ohh and there's this:

[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:52 AM Yesterday
There is only one type of movie in which lesbians are watchable characters, and it has nothing to do with the Star Wars universe.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:07 AM Yesterday
the mandalorian and ahsoka are gold

the payoff will be epic
The last season of the Mandalorian was a big fuck you to Farveau for adding Luke during the season 2 finale.

Ahsoka had to make Sabine a Jedi because being a Mandolorian wasn't good enough.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM Yesterday
vader coming for KK

I had to do it lmao pic.twitter.com/ogbHVuwPla

— ��*☠️Nasdorachi��*☠️ (@Nasdorachi) February 25, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:25 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Mandalorian was great, but this last season was average at best. Ahsoka was forgettable as fuck, and nowhere near as good as his animated stuff.

Ohh and there's this:

This is complete nonsense. The thrawn setup is epic. You're just a hater.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:38 AM Yesterday
This is complete nonsense. The thrawn setup is epic. You're just a hater.
No, you're just the equivalent of a homer when it comes to Star Wars. It literally has to be Acolyte bad for you to say it's not great.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, you're just the equivalent of a homer when it comes to Star Wars. It literally has to be Acolyte bad for you to say it's not great.
False. I loathed The Rise of Skywalker.

There is nuance to this. Was Book of Boba Fett as good as Mandalorian? No. But it was still damn entertaining and didn't make me want to spit on gay flags.

Filoni's body of work is incredibly strong and how he caps his miniseries arc is going to be epic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:25 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:15 AM Today
My son is a Star Wars traditionalist...he really only love the original trilogy and tolerates what became episode 1,2 and 3....everything else in his mind is just trash and makes him hate George Lucas even more for selling out to Disney and turning it over to amateurs with agendas.

I talked him into watching it with me...even after I saw all the negative comments on here. It was like watching a horrible car wreck on the interstate....I couldn't look away even though what I knew what was there wasn't going to be quality for me. (IMO)

I won't even begin to type out how he felt about it....let's just say I am probably going to get a home made ashtray or an ugly tie for Father's Day for making him watch it with me.

(Luckily I got a 30 day free trial of Disney to watch it...because if I had paid money to see it...I would have been mad at myself. )
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:30 AM Today
Haven't watched it, have Disney+ and haven't watched any of the later Marvel content either. This same lazy writing happened to Dr. Who and now that's something I don't watch anymore.

Maybe this is all a good thing, less time in front of the idiot box. Plus, The Critical Drinker is hilarious.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:40 AM Today
When you're more worried about the message than just telling good quality stories, this is what you get.

When you take an IP just to tear it down and rebuild it "for modern audiences", this is what you get.

When you shit on the fans, and don't understand your target audience, this is what you get.

How many of these embarrassments do we need before people finally get it?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up