Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Hawk Tuah
Demonpenz 02:57 AM 06-19-2024
spit on that thang
[Reply]
BWillie 04:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by scho63:
Fat chicks > Gen Z women > Millennial women at the blowjobs.
Fat chicks are the best cuz they hungry
[Reply]
penguinz 05:05 PM Yesterday
Doesn't matter how big, little, age, etc... All that matters is if she has a gag reflex and can she power through it if she does.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Doesn't matter how big, little, age, etc... All that matters is if she has a gag reflex and can she power through it if she does.
If you dangle her head off the bed you bypass all gag reflexes and she can still watch TV.
[Reply]
loochy 05:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Katipan:
If you dangle her head off the bed you bypass all gag reflexes and she can still watch TV.
But then you have to turn the tv upside down
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by CoveredGeekly (@coveredgeekly)

Is her superpower making things slippery?

I can actually see that being a legitimate superpower if it applies to things like roads and guns and those plunger things that set off loads of dynamite.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:12 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 05:44 AM Today
I wouldn’t say bypass.

More like reduce the gag reflex.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Apparently, it is a false story.

But I wouldn't blame the school for firing her.
You think she's the only female teacher in the school that gives blowjobs?

So, you think or are in favor of her being fired for giving blowjobs?
[Reply]
KCJake 10:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Every time I see a video like this I laugh my ass off and thank God that everyone didn't carry a camera when I was that age.

Can you imagine the conversation shes going to have when she has kids. Mommy....I seen a video of you from long ago....what does hawk Tua mean? Well little Sally...I gave birth to you but swallowed your brothers...be grateful I didn't just spit on that thang when I met daddy.

Her legacy will always be about her "spittin' on that thang"
That 10 second clip will prob buy her a new house and a new car
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You think she's the only female teacher in the school that gives blowjobs?

So, you think or are in favor of her being fired for giving blowjobs?
No.

I don't care what she does but if she wants to brag about it in public then it is understandable why a preschool or a school wouldn't want that associated with them.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up