ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2704 of 2704
« First < 1704220426042654269427002701270227032704
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is Hammock really a Mahomes fan?

I'm starting to question.
Get out of here.

The idea that Montana couldn't hold Mahomes jock is just stupid.

Joe Montana would be neck and neck with Mahomes if he played today.

A better version of Brady.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Get out of here.

The idea that Montana couldn't hold Mahomes jock is just stupid.

Joe Montana would be neck and neck with Mahomes if he played today.

A better version of Brady.
Yeah.

I dunno better than Brady, but he would be great.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yeah.

I dunno better than Brady, but he would be great.
He would easily be better than Brady.

Montana had upper echelon mobility before his back injury.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
And you have to add Manning. I always remember a game, I don’t remember the year, but Bellachuck made Brady go for it because he was terrified about giving manning the ball again. If they didn’t make it, he’d give the ball about on the 20 or something like that. If they kicked, he give the ball much further away. But he just was so afraid of Manning. He called a stupid play and the Pats didn’t make it. I think my memory is right on this.

I’m just adding Manning to the list of QB who you knew would take it to the house when the game was on the line It’s Brady, Mahomes, and Montana. Plus manning.

But in terms of the best quarterbacks ever I’ve always rated Montana at the top, not Brady. No Super Bowl losses. Outstanding. Probably Mahomes has passed Montana. But they play in such different eras.

And only Eli and Joe have undefeated Super Bowl records.

I try not to disrespect other posters. But to say that Montana can’t even hold Mahomes jockstrap is so absurd. Anybody that knows anything about the NFL can not honestly believe that.
Very good post and if you are referring to the Manning of the regular season then you are spot on. Now playoff Manning? Nope. He was not very good far too often in the postseason. Had he not been drug to a SB by an elite defense he goes down as a Favre with fewer INTs.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by NFL on CBS (@nfloncbs)

Unreal

The gap between Mahomes and every other qb is insane...
[Reply]
tredadda 05:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by NFL on CBS (@nfloncbs)

Said it before but Mahomes has as many SBs as every other QB in the NFL combined. Joe Burrow is the only active QB to ever beat Mahomes in the playoffs and even then he is only 1-1 against Pat.
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:35 PM Yesterday
So this guy has as many Lombardi's as all other starting qbs combined at the moment?

https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/..._aWuTwv4A&s=19
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
I only tried the salted caramel. Very average, 3 out of 5 stars. I don’t think I would purchase this flavor again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was not impressed either.
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
So this guy has as many Lombardi's as all other starting qbs combined at the moment?

https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/..._aWuTwv4A&s=19
And as many playoff wins as all other qbs combined not counting rodgers and Wilson. And heck this might be the last seasons for both of them. That's unreal.
[Reply]
Page 2704 of 2704
« First < 1704220426042654269427002701270227032704
Up