ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Tua gets PAID
wazu 01:19 PM 07-26-2024

Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa has agreed to a four-year contract extension worth $212.4 million, including $167 million in guarantees, per sources.

— Dianna Russini (@DMRussini) July 26, 2024

[Reply]
Shields68 08:56 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Dude was absolutely worthless in the playoffs this year and they STILL made this decision. It's pure LUNACY
Yeah not impressed. Has two wr that get incredible separation and good running game. But where do they go rebuilding not an option.
[Reply]
Talisman 09:40 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Their plan is to assume that he won't remember if he received a paycheck or not. They'll just send him one every three or four games and wait to see if he asks.
I left Tapatalk for web view just to thumbs up this comment. Rain Man gold.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 07:17 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think Patrick is happy with the cash flow in his contract right now. $53M per year is pretty damn good for 2023 to 2027 time period. I am curious to see how Veach wiggles around the cap hits for 2025 to 2027: $66.3 million, $68.7 million, $64.8 million.
Right now, Mahomes gives us a tremendous advantage as the best quarterback and he also gives us some advantage with a fairly low cap (around 35,000 I think). If he goes up to a cap in the $60 million range, we will still have the tremendous advantage at QB, and in terms of cap, there will probably be a number of other QB around that level at that time. So we won’t have a cap advantage anymore but we will still have a QB advantage.

And maybe they will be able to work some magic to lower the cap number.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:41 AM 07-28-2024
I think in a few years Miami will have forgotten all about Tua

Wait no reverse that
[Reply]
DRM08 08:31 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
Right now, Mahomes gives us a tremendous advantage as the best quarterback and he also gives us some advantage with a fairly low cap (around 35,000 I think). If he goes up to a cap in the $60 million range, we will still have the tremendous advantage at QB, and in terms of cap, there will probably be a number of other QB around that level at that time. So we won’t have a cap advantage anymore but we will still have a QB advantage.

And maybe they will be able to work some magic to lower the cap number.
Mahomes had Top 2 cap hits the last 2 years and KC still won rings. Lol

2023: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings...sort/cap_total
2022: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings...sort/cap_total
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up