ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>share your stories about fireworks....
Redrum_69 09:43 AM 07-02-2008
I had a package of jumping jacks go off in my hand courtesy of a fast fuse back in 1983...that was the worst.

Last year I almost died...almost...when a dixie cannon fell over and shot a mortar shell at me.
[Reply]
George Liquor 11:51 PM 07-04-2024
I remember one time going up to Wyoming for the 4th of July and the fireworks stand didn't give me any punks. My aunt gave me a pack of stale cigarettes to use instead.

Thankfully this was the early 90s before everyone had a camera on them... but I think it's funny to visualize a 8 year old kid running around with a pack of Marlboros using them to light fireworks.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:56 PM 07-04-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
I remember one time going up to Wyoming for the 4th of July and the fireworks stand didn't give me any punks. My aunt gave me a pack of stale cigarettes to use instead.

Thankfully this was the early 90s before everyone had a camera on them... but I think it's funny to visualize a 8 year old kid running around with a pack of Marlboros using them to light fireworks.
:-) I did the same but it was my granny and some viceroy smokes
[Reply]
Katipan 11:56 PM 07-04-2024

Colorado kids use butane torches now.
[Reply]
George Liquor 12:01 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Colorado kids use butane torches now.
We used to blow up those little butane aerosol cans with fireworks too. One time I remember my dad coming outside and yelling at me verbatim "god damn it, just because it's the 4th of July, that doesn't mean you can burn shit in the road."
[Reply]
Rausch 06:24 AM Yesterday
My dad use to hand me a $5 and tell me to run in the store and buy him a pack of Camels. If I was quick I could buy a couple of comic books with the change. And of course the teller sold them to me and I was back to the car in under 2 minutes. I had no clue what to tell them I needed but I had his empty pack in my hand to give them. In and out in under 2 minutes.
Funny thing was they'd ask if I needed any matches on my way out...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:38 AM Yesterday
A lot last night. The sky was smokey. No big deal.

But the people complaining about fireworks is crazy. I dont think you have right to complain on July 4.
Maybe July 14.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up