This looks killer!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 AM 06-04-2024
An end to a terrible trilogy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:50 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
An end to a terrible trilogy.
I’m not gonna speak on it because I didn’t even see the one with Carnage, but these were my thoughts.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m not gonna speak on it because I didn’t even see the one with Carnage, but these were my thoughts.
It fucking sucked.

I love Venom, and Tom Hardy, but these movies just aren't good.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:34 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It fucking sucked.

I love Venom, and Tom Hardy, but these movies just aren't good.
First one was pretty good. Second one not so much.

I'll watch this one when it hits streaming.
[Reply]
Fish 10:38 AM 06-04-2024
Sony sucks at superhero movies. The first two were really meh. It's a shame to see them waste the symbiote characters.

Spiderman and Venom would have been pretty cool to see. The nerdy good guy hero fighting alongside the murderous anti-hero. But no, we gotta see them try to make Venom a shitty comedian.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:19 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sony sucks at superhero movies. The first two were really meh. It's a shame to see them waste the symbiote characters.

Spiderman and Venom would have been pretty cool to see. The nerdy good guy hero fighting alongside the murderous anti-hero. But no, we gotta see them try to make Venom a shitty comedian.
Yep and yep.

I'd like to see what the MCU would be right now if Sony had signed over the characters back to Marvel after the success of the first Iron Man movie. I completely understand why they didn't do it, but it'd have been a completely different, and way more complete, universe.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:12 PM 06-05-2024
Yeah thought the first one had promise, checked most of the boxes I was hoping in a Venom movie, but they flubbed Carnage in run time and rating, and this one just looks too goofy. I'll go and see it for the love of the character, but this needs to be the last Venom movie that will be with Sony behind the helm. They're living on borrowed time with this expanded Spiderman universe. Thinking they should've learned their lesson awhile ago, especially after Morbius, but DEFINITELY after Madame Web, but they have this and Kraven and I'm okay for it to end and let Marvel continue on with it with Tom Holland's Spidey. They had one chance to merge the storylines in No Way Home, but they said "Nah we'll just waste that potential and send Tom Hardy right back to his universe."
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:04 PM 06-12-2024
Venom2 was absolutely horrible on all accounts.

Will not be seeing the third.
[Reply]
Up