ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders rookie mocks Mahomes
Womble 04:57 PM 07-25-2024

The Raiders have a Patrick Mahomes Kermit the Frog puppet at training camp?

The man is 10-2 against the Raiders, Chiefs have won 8 straight AFC West titles and they just guaranteed themselves an ass whopping they won’t forget.
@PatrickMahomes

🎥 @RaidersAQ pic.twitter.com/rzBJnVlUTF

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) July 25, 2024

When will they ever learn?
[Reply]
Bump 01:04 PM 07-28-2024
other fans believe that we are all extremely outraged over this lol
[Reply]
DaFace 01:04 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Can someone provide the backstory on why we're hounding this poster?
You find it unusual for CP to give posters who spew nonsense and bullshit a hard time?
[Reply]
Dark Horse 01:09 PM 07-28-2024
Claims to be a 23 year old female with a join date of 2004 says brother willed his CP account to her it just doesn’t sound right
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:15 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You find it unusual for CP to give posters who spew nonsense and bullshit a hard time?
I've honestly not paid much attention to that poster, but it seems like they only started posting regularly in recent months... if they deserve it fine, was just curious about the reason they're persona non grata
[Reply]
Bump 01:25 PM 07-28-2024
I've honestly not paid much attention to that poster, but it seems like they only started posting regularly in recent months... if they deserve it fine, was just curious about the reason they're persona non grata
he seems like a butt fucking moran to me
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:52 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
he seems like a butt fucking moran to me
Something certainly does seem off, I'll not be crusading for whoever the hell it is
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:59 PM 07-28-2024
Something certainly does seem off, I'll not be crusading for whoever the hell it is
Justdiqlix at least gave us that old guy photo to have fun with.

This loser did nothing but make up dead family members. Boring.
[Reply]
bobbything 02:09 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I never got the Kermit shit. His voice reminds me of something but not Kermit.
He sounds like Zed from Police Academy.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 02:11 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Justdiqlix at least gave us that old guy photo to have fun with.

This loser did nothing but make up dead family members. Boring.
You do have to admire the plot twist though. Goes from getting embarrassed in football discussions to the damsel in distress routine in the blink of an eye. Chivalry may well be dead but bullshit is alive and well.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:45 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88:
No, I am 23 years old so that is not me
you've been posting here since you were 3?

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88:
My brother told me just in case he dies, he wanted me to have his account so he wrote down his username and password and gave it to me and told me not to read it so until he dies so I put it in my safe but nice try though!

[Reply]
Stryker 06:59 PM 07-28-2024
Yawn! The FAIDERS will ALWAYS be the FAIDERS! Nothing to see here - bigger fish to fry! Move on Chiefs Kingdom!
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:52 AM 07-29-2024
Anything to get the team interested when these turds appear on the schedule. I’m for it. Bring more puppets.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:18 AM 07-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
Brother on his death bed “lil sis you’ve got to cough cough wheeze you’ve got to promise me something cough” . “ What big brother “ “ I’m not going to make it you have to promise to take over my CP account” “ Ok big bro” .
Was recently thinking over the fact I don't have a will.

This shit here will DEFINITELY now be written in. And once enacted he'll have to post it 'cause....c'mon, that's funny.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:16 AM 07-29-2024
No reason is required.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up