« First < 222272312318319320321322
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bengal Billy 03:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's too lucid to be a real Bengals fan.

Delusional, but lucid.

The other guy's almost too beaten down (Bengal Billy?) to be any fun.

"The Bengals Suck!!!"

"You're right....{slits wrists}

Dafuq fun is that?

Meanwhile with Faulk you say "Man, Joe Burrow sucks at football" and he just says "Not as badly as Midnight Vulture sucks at petty theft..."

Jesus. What can I even do with that? I just wanna pat him on the head and buy him a beer. It'll be a shitty lukewarm one to go with that demon vomit chili they serve out there, but it's better than the vat of warm piss I want to drown those damn Broncos fans in.

The guy showed up and did homework, for ****s sake. I don't even look at who it is I'm responding to in 90% of my posts and this guy can give me chapter and verse on Inmem's exploits with smoked meats.
I'm guessing you don't do too well in the weekly "Level-headed Review" threads after the games. But whatever, "you keep doing you".

We all know know which team KC fans absolutely DO NOT want to see in a matchup in the playoffs. Go ahead and admit it. We all know. Everybody knows.

How'd I do there? :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy:
I'm guessing you don't do too well in the weekly "Level-headed Review" threads after the games. But whatever, "you keep doing you".

We all know know which team KC fans absolutely DO NOT want to see in a matchup in the playoffs. Go ahead and admit it. We all know. Everybody knows.

How'd I do there? :-)
Bills? Jets? Chargers?

Come on, don't keep us in suspense...
[Reply]
srvy 05:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I've been more than annoyed with Chase constantly running his mouth, not backing it up, then going on like nothing happened. :-) and beat someone for a change.
Who is running the show in Cincy? The head coach can put a stop to pregame mouthing. Do the talking by your play on the field where it is settled. The HC could put a memo out about spouting off before the game.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
Who is running the show in Cincy? The head coach can put a stop to pregame mouthing. Do the talking by your play on the field where it is settled. The HC could put a memo out about spouting off before the game.
The players obviously.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
The players obviously.
What I was gonna say. Taylor seems to be one of those young coordinator types - overmatched as a head coach.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What I was gonna say. Taylor seems to be one of those young coordinator types - overmatched as a head coach.
Pretty much. He doesn't exactly command respect in any way.
[Reply]
Page 322 of 322
« First < 222272312318319320321322
Up