Page 271 of 271
« First < 171221261267268269270271
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 09:02 AM Yesterday
Bengals feel like the 2023 Bills. Going all in one last time and if it doesn’t work then you start a reset
[Reply]
Seanathon 09:14 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
But what will you do when he shreds the Chiefs and the rest of the league.
You know, I really can't tell you what I'd do because it hasn't happened. We're tied at 1-1 against each other when it mattered in the AFC Championship. We've won two rings during the time period he's been in the league and he's missed 2 seasons. I guess those things are similar?

A better idea would be shutting the f*** up on a Chiefs forum? You can blow Burrow's 3rd place dong on your own forum.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:17 AM Yesterday
The Bengals are getting a last place schedule and are still going to miss the playoffs. But they’ll probably get lucky and get another Burrow injured excuse.
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:25 AM Yesterday
@rfaulk:

I am curious for your take on this as our resident Bengals fan.

If Burrow continued getting injured year to year, roughly half a season every other year, is there a point where you would want to bail and try to find someone consistently available? Because honestly, I feel like his injuries linger around when they happen and he's not as productive. I'm just curious if there's a line where you're "done" so to speak.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
@rfaulk:

I am curious for your take on this as our resident Bengals fan.

If Burrow continued getting injured year to year, roughly half a season every other year, is there a point where you would want to bail and try to find someone consistently available? Because honestly, I feel like his injuries linger around when they happen and he's not as productive. I'm just curious if there's a line where you're "done" so to speak.
December 12th, 2021 at around 2:30pm. That's the closest i've come to being "done". Four + decades worth of fandom and i was sick and tired of the same ole 'build em up to let em down'. Threw a tirade in my car as i ran back to work at halftime to get something i forgot and then wondered why i cared so much and got so angry. From that point i've been much less emotionally involved and enjoyed the relative good times without flipping out at the failures. If it happens it happens. If not, whatev. I could never become a fan of another team though.

The injuries to key Bengals players are just par for the course over the last 47 years of being a fan.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:38 PM Yesterday
But what will you do when he shreds the Chiefs and the rest of the league.
Three Super Bowls in 5 years.

What's the Bungles record in championships lately?
[Reply]
notorious 07:49 PM Yesterday
You guys should appreciate rfaulk. Dude brings it without being a tool.

That's hard to do. The best football board in the world deserves the best opposing fans breaking our balls.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:59 PM Yesterday
It'd be cool if we had a Bills fan like rfaulk. Diqlix was super fun in a really pathetic way, but now he's gone, and he was never anything substantial like rfaulk.
[Reply]
notorious 08:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It'd be cool if we had a Bills fan like rfaulk. Diqlix was super fun in a really pathetic way, but now he's gone, and he was never anything substantial like rfaulk.
So much potential there if he just could have eeked it out damnit.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:01 AM Today
Yea, i dig rfaulk. Guy built a pretty decent deck.

Poor guy, he has to live in Ohio. And that can kill a man’s humor. But he soldiers on with a smile.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 AM Today
December 12th, 2021 at around 2:30pm. That's the closest i've come to being "done". Four + decades worth of fandom and i was sick and tired of the same ole 'build em up to let em down'. Threw a tirade in my car as i ran back to work at halftime to get something i forgot and then wondered why i cared so much and got so angry. From that point i've been much less emotionally involved and enjoyed the relative good times without flipping out at the failures. If it happens it happens. If not, whatev. I could never become a fan of another team though.

The injuries to key Bengals players are just par for the course over the last 47 years of being a fan.
You have no idea how fucking relatable this thought is around these parts with these pre-Mahomes fans towards the Chiefs.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 10:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sounds like this is heading towards an Andrew Luck situation…

Couldn’t happen to a nicer douchecanoe.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:36 AM Today
Bengals better hold onto him. Anyone remember what they were like before him?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Bengals better hold onto him. Anyone remember what they were like before him?
I remember Jake from State Farm outperforming him last year.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 11:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I remember Jake from State Farm outperforming him last year.
Yeah, that suggested it was the weapons/system and not Joey Brittle.
[Reply]
Page 271 of 271
« First < 171221261267268269270271
Up