ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 02:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Say what you want about her politics, but that girl is pretty damn hot.
Looks like she can fuck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Say what you want about her politics, but that girl is pretty damn hot.
I can easily find 10 hotter women in Star Wars.

Everything about this show is third rate.

If it wasn't abusing the Star Wars IP no one would care about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 PM Yesterday
Kathleen Kennedy is such a rotten cunt.

Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy has said women in Star Wars, such as The Acolyte showrunner Leslye Headland, struggle due to a male dominated fanbase. https://t.co/cPcE3kMwbw pic.twitter.com/ZjzsZDzzFP

— IGN (@IGN) June 2, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 PM Yesterday
Soooo maybe take that into consideration as opposed to trying to force a different target audience?

Star Wars was already organically diverse. There was never a need for any of this nonsense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:30 PM Yesterday
I don’t think this show being bad has anything to do with the fact its central characters are women (or even that they bizarrely threw in an unnecessary scene referring to pronoun usage). I think it is because it is one of the worst written and acted shows I’ve ever seen (and certainly the worst in the SW universe). This is far worse than than even the abomination of a show that ST: Discovery became.

Again, I can’t fathom how this was even made once the scripts came in.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Never had any intention of watching this, but the online entertainment factor has been off the charts

Between this place and its reviews, and the msn, yahoo, etc scrolls its been pure gold... wild disparities between RT critic/audience scores, followed by the showrunner/actors and most online outlets trashing the fans for hating it

Such times we're in...

Contempt for the audience, that's what killed Dennis Day!
I honestly figured the disparity might be explained by a review bombing campaign at first (like with the phenomenal mini-series Watchmen a few years back) and the show couldn’t possibly be as bad as the audience on RT rated it. How wrong I was.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up