[Reply]
dlphg9 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Still not seen as the goat.
According to your? No one cares what you say
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I’ve only watched about 10 minutes. Clark is obviously the best player on the floor. Her teammates might not be much better than a mediocre college team.
Clark with nice passes for her teammates providing a wide-open jumpers, layups or threes and they clank it off the rim.

WNBA fundamentals are fucking horrible.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
According to your? No one cares what you say
This thread begs to differ.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:04 PM Today
Clark just beat that bayou ass!
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:36 PM Today
:-)! WTF?

Caitlin Clark’s teammates btw. This why she don’t get assists ���� pic.twitter.com/BetGulgRy8

— LeLakers 2️⃣3️⃣�� (@LeLaker) June 1, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
:-)! WTF?

Yeah, I saw one where her teammate was running down the right side of the lane when Clark hit her with a nice pass from the right side of the lane, and the girl dribbled out of the lane instead of just taking the easy layup. She’s got some terrible teammates.
[Reply]
Coogs 12:49 PM Today
Reese did have a nice game too. Obviously teammates matter. Reese has a much better team around her. It allows her to do her thing. She flirted with a double-double but didn't get it.

And that same exact inbounds play that was in the previous two or three posts happened again in the second half. Same wide open. Missed the shot. Clark was flirting with a triple-double, but also came up a bit short. A couple of rebounds, and 4 assists, but teammates blew at least 4 gimme layups that would have put her at 10.
And yes, she had 5 more turnovers. And missed some shots. But that is nitpicking at this point.
[Reply]
BEAVER 12:49 PM Today
No shortage of airballs in the game as well.

These are pros ---- right? A layup or
a wide-open jumper from free-throwish distance should be a lock....shouldn't it?
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
No shortage of airballs in the game as well.

These are pros ---- right? A layup or
a wide-open jumper from free-throwish distance should be a lock....shouldn't it?

I mean, I don’t think I’ve watched even one entire WNBA game, but yeah, a layup/uncontested jump shot inside the paint should be automatic, I’d think.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:20 PM Today
Well congrats to Indiana getting their second win of the season. But even Clark's biggest stans on this forum surely cannot say that that was a great performance? Surely?? 2/9 from three continues the trend of poor shooting from distance. People compare her to Curry, but right now it's not even Trae Young. Plus another five turnovers today to move the tally up to 55.

She did get some rebounds and assists which continue to be a bright spot for her but defensively? That Sky guard Chennedy Carter was murdering Caitlin all game in isolation. So she needs to clean that up because teams are starting to hunt her down on defense now.

As for Angel. She had a poor shooting day but her defense and rebounding was once again elite. She got EIGHT offensive rebounds today. Her offensive rebounding this year is actually historic. Also I actually thought Kamilla Cardoso was outstanding. Rebounding, defense, scored etc. And that was her debut today which is scary for the rest of the league.

In closing i saw folks calling out Clark's teammates but they were the one's who won this game. Mitchell and Smith put up 18 and 17 points respectively which was crucial.

We'll see if this will spark a run for Indiana now after winning a game Clark wasn't great in.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Well congrats to Indiana getting their second win of the season. But even Clark's biggest stans on this forum surely cannot say that that was a great performance? Surely?? 2/9 from three continues the trend of poor shooting from distance. People compare her to Curry, but right now it's not even Trae Young. Plus another five turnovers today to move the tally up to 55.

She did get some rebounds and assists which continue to be a bright spot for her but defensively? That Sky guard Chennedy Carter was murdering Caitlin all game in isolation. So she needs to clean that up because teams are starting to hunt her down on defense now.

As for Angel. She had a poor shooting day but her defense and rebounding was once again elite. She got EIGHT offensive rebounds today. Her offensive rebounding this year is actually historic. Also I actually thought Kamilla Cardoso was outstanding. Rebounding, defense, scored etc. And that was her debut today which is scary for the rest of the league.

In closing i saw folks calling out Clark's teammates but they were the one's who won this game. Mitchell and Smith put up 18 and 17 points respectively which was crucial.

We'll see if this will spark a run for Indiana now after winning a game Clark wasn't great in.
:-)

It kills you when the Fever win a game
[Reply]
Page 150 of 150
« First < 50100140146147148149150
Up