ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Marvels X-men ‘97 console
cabletech94 12:05 PM 06-22-2024
Anyone played this? 8 games in 1.
It’s $500, I owe myself a classic arcade like system. Maybe.

Tell me if this is dumb or not.

(Not an AMA)

Sorry if Q.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 01:47 PM 06-22-2024
Like the Arcade 1up cabinet? I would recommend an At games Legends Ultimate. Around the same price but you can find on the Internet game packs you can stick on a thumb drive and pretty much have every game up through the 90s early 00's. I have one in my man cave and love it.

I also have their virtual pinball machine which is pretty cool. You can actually play the same thumb drive arcade games on that as well if you buy the joystick panel for it.
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:07 PM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Like the Arcade 1up cabinet? I would recommend an At games Legends Ultimate. Around the same price but you can find on the Internet game packs you can stick on a thumb drive and pretty much have every game up through the 90s early 00's. I have one in my man cave and love it.

I also have their virtual pinball machine which is pretty cool. You can actually play the same thumb drive arcade games on that as well if you buy the joystick panel for it.
Yes, the arcade 1up. Thanks for the tip on the thumb drive. I’ll have to research that thumb drive thingy whatchamacallit.

+1.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 03:13 PM 06-22-2024
If you end up with the atgames legend one, here's the link to the games packs. The main one for arcade games is the Secret SaUCE Edition. You can Google guides on how to set it up. There's also a few FB and Reddit communities for that machine.

https://archive.org/search?query=cre...eddit+saUCE%22
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:29 PM 06-22-2024
seems kind of high when you can get emulators and such. Good hunting though
[Reply]
Up