ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>***Fri June 21 · Royals @ Rangers Official GDT***
GeorgeZimZam 04:26 PM 06-21-2024

Here's how we're lining up behind Brady Singer in our series opener against Texas. pic.twitter.com/ToAt3KSP97

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 21, 2024

Peagle Friday. #StraightUpTX pic.twitter.com/C1egdNVpXs

— Texas Rangers (@Rangers) June 21, 2024

We have made the following roster moves: pic.twitter.com/NY3LkTbfZt

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 21, 2024

<<< :-) Royals Broadcast Stream >>>
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:22 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Start? It's half over dude.
I meant the start of the schedule softening. We play a ton of sub .500 teams coming up, and we’re off to a bad start of that group.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:17 AM 06-22-2024
We are halfway through
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:15 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Singer is another in a long line of mentally fragile pitchers the Royals have drafted.

Has the talent to be a #1 but is a #5 or possibly bullpen guy.
What’s sad is that if you look at the last couple of decades (probably further even but for sanity sake we’ll stop at two decades), Singer easily makes the top 5 in Royals developed starting pitchers.

1. Zack
2. Yordano Ventura- credit given for upside/trajectory
3. Danny Duffy- went .500 with a sub 4 era over a decade.
4. Ragans- Royals get the credit here. However, the sample size is still relatively small from an overall perspective (adding to the nature of my point. There’s really no one else you can put here)
5. Singer. 31-35 with a 4.32

Am I missing anyone?
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-22-2024
Maybe michae wacha can get us back on track today
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:45 AM 06-22-2024
Offense has barely done anything and the bullpen has to be the worst in baseball. Just killing this team. They got some guy in AAA Pennington racking up k's why is he not given a shot?
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 11:50 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Offense has barely done anything and the bullpen has to be the worst in baseball. Just killing this team. They got some guy in AAA Pennington racking up k's why is he not given a shot?
It's really strange that the Storm chasers sport the best record in the entire minor leagues or close to it, yet none of the players on the team can help us despite us having some of the worst every day players in the majors.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:27 PM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I turn on the game it’s 2-1 Royals in the top of the 6th.

Half an inning later and we’re down 4.

This entire bullpen needs to be fired into the sun, save Zerpa. Everyone else can just go. Just a fucking abortion of a pen.

All that said, Singer is a 5 year veteran now. He needs to put on his big boy pants and give us more then 5 innings (which is pretty much what he does every start)

Will be glad for him to be gone next year as his repeated short starts put the bullpen at risk by exposing them more. I want guys that can go 7 when the game calls for it and have the intelligence to pitch accordingly so they don’t burn them selves out in 5.

Bullpen blew this, but Singer set them up to fail. We KNOW what our bullpen is at this point.
Nevermind.

Fire all of them into the sun, Zerpa included.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up