Page 4929 of 4929
« First < 3929442948294879491949254926492749284929
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Whatever happened to Tombstone gives BJ? He used to always tell us how we were wearing clown shoes. But when it turned out that he was looking in a mirror and that it was actually him wearing the clown shoes, he disappeared. Along with Kramzitinhistectum, those 2 are but are but a distant memory now.
They went the way of the dinosaur.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
They went the way of the dinosaur.
They were killed in a flood?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:11 PM Yesterday
They were killed in a flood?
Yes, Noah wouldn't let the dinosaurs on board.
[Reply]
BEAVER 04:24 PM Yesterday
I see those names over at orange huddle once in a while.

There are a few over there with some level of hope that things are getting better - most are realistic (ish) about the upcoming season (shit-sandwich) and a few even see their coach for the pill popping ass-hat he is.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Fantasia 2000 showed it that way.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
That Walmart money is really revitalizing your Donks. It's bought them a 1-3 record vs KC and some nice beachfront property at the bottom of the AFC West. What a savvy investment!
It bought the Steelers a new and apparently revitalized QB too. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:25 PM Yesterday
Taste the wane Bo
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
That Walmart money is really revitalizing your Donks. It's bought them a 1-3 record vs KC and some nice beachfront property at the bottom of the AFC West. What a savvy investment!

They get what they want!!!!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Hunt family is worth about $25 billion :-)

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/n...-worth-ranked/
Oy veh. That would be more than Robert Kraft and Jerry Jones combined. And way more than the guy that owns Home Depot.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
GoChiefs is a fan of the dynasty franchise who has the most Superbowls in the AFC West, the Kansas City Chiefs.
You mean the Kansas City Chiefs that have a winning record against every other team in the AFC West by 10+ games? You mean the Kansas City Chiefs who have more AFL/AFC West championships than any other team? Are we talking about those Kansas City Chiefs, because they're my favorite team.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
You mean the Kansas City Chiefs that have a winning record against every other team in the AFC West by 10+ games? You mean the Kansas City Chiefs who have more AFL/AFC West championships than any other team? Are we talking about those Kansas City Chiefs, because they're my favorite team.
You know, I've never thought about it like that, but I think the Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team as well!
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Where the hell would he put them?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:49 AM Today
Anything is possible

via GIFER

[Reply]
tooge 11:13 AM Today
Whatever happened to Tombstone gives BJ? He used to always tell us how we were wearing clown shoes. But when it turned out that he was looking in a mirror and that it was actually him wearing the clown shoes, he disappeared. Along with Kramzitinhistectum, those 2 are but are but a distant memory now.
LOL. Good old Tombstone BJ and Kramsrectum. What a couple of homers.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Garcia Bronco is somehow more pathetic than KnowMo. Quite the accomplishment.
He’s bitter! No end in sight!
[Reply]
Page 4929 of 4929
« First < 3929442948294879491949254926492749284929
Up