ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 95
« First < 45859192939495
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:14 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Rice dropped some passes in preseason and he's probably the best rookie WR this franchise has ever had.

People need to chill.
Does no one remember the walk in touchdown Rice dropped in preseason?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:47 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
What a stupid ****ing comment...are you really gonna be a crybaby all year long because the Chiefs didn't take your precious Ladd McConkey?
A white WR in the 1st? No fucking thanks.
[Reply]
Wallymo 04:14 PM 06-11-2024
When I think of WR hamstring injuries, I think of Sammy Watkins. I think of Reek. Extrememly fast athletes are more prone to hammy tweaks. Worthy's size has nothing to do with that type of injury.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:18 PM 06-11-2024
Dude is too small for the position. We should have drafted Xavier Legette. 6'1, 220lbs. That's a durable dude!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Kiimo 05:22 PM 06-11-2024
Checking in on this healthy Ladd I keep hearing about

Weaknesses
Modest play strength could create issues in beating press.
Limited production in 2023 due to back and ankle injuries.
Alarming number of deep ball-tracking drops in 2022.
Average acceleration driving through route stems.

Anyone who has ever had back issues: uh oh!
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:45 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
Wow, even more proof that the Chargers will win the off-/pre-season yet another year! It has been an amazing streak; they seem to win this every year. I don't know where they keep all of those trophies.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:03 PM 06-11-2024
I'm not sure if I hate the "my player the Chiefs shouldve drafted" annual tradition or if I love it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:25 PM 06-11-2024
Wbf
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:25 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
OTA's?

I mean, I guess I can understand crowning the Chargers off season champs 11 years in a row. But now we're gonna crown them OTA champs as well? How about we at least wait until camp starts before we put McConkey in the hall?
[Reply]
Jerm 10:19 AM Yesterday

Andy Reid sounded optimistic about WR Xavier Worthy (hamstring) for the beginning of training camp. Reid confirmed Worthy is getting better and will continue his treatment over the next few weeks.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) June 13, 2024

[Reply]
Page 95 of 95
« First < 45859192939495
Up