https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 05:00 PM 06-15-2024

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:17 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
According to A&M fans, he was great as a freshmen but struggled after that.

The talent is there for sure. He also won’t be facing SEC fronts, which I can only assume will help.
A&M fans are basically southern Missouri fans.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:03 PM 06-15-2024
Beating Oregon and USC for a recruit regardless of any other information is a huge win.

The fact that it was probably the biggest need is just gravy
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:14 AM 06-18-2024
each of these dudes we signed over the weekend going to end up being studs? From Mike Vernon:

Originally Posted by :
Here’s a rundown of the commits:

�� Bryce Foster | Texas A&M Transfer | 2024 OL

Foster is the headline pickup of the weekend. He is expected to come in and be the starting center from day one and has two years of eligibility remaining.

Foster was a five-star out of high school and an All-SEC Freshman before being sidelined with an injury most of his sophomore year. He returned to the field as a junior and improved as the year went on.

His PFF Grades:

Freshman: 69.2 (above average/good).

Sophomore: 54.1 (below average).

Junior: 59.5 (below average/average). Saw a significant uptick in his last five games.

Also feel like these numbers should be included by recruiting sites during portal season.

Foster is a natural center and will allow the rest of KU’s line to play in their preferred spots. It’s a huge add, as he should be a leader of the offense this year.

�� 2025 3-Star LB Kenyon Rivera ⭐️⭐️⭐️

A big pickup out of Georgia at a position of need.

Lists some big offers, but his more recent P5 scholarships were from Arizona State and Louisville.

247Sports lists him as the No. 100 LB in the country. You can see his recruiting profile here. And his announcement post here.

�� 2025 3-Star EDGE Garrett Martin ⭐️⭐️⭐️

KU needs to keep getting better on the DL, and pickups like Martin will help. The DE is a top 10 player in the state of Arizona. I really like this pickup.

Martin had an official visit lined up for TCU on June 21. He unofficially visited Arizona, Wisconsin, and USC.

247Sports lists him as the No. 51 EDGE in the country. You can see his recruiting profile here. And his announcement post here.

�� 2025 3-Star DL Josiah Hammond ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Doubling down on the message above. Defensive line commits are great news.

Martin had an official visit lined up for Washington on June 21. He also officially visited Iowa State, Utah, and Arizona.

247Sports lists him as the No. 136 DL in the country. You can see his recruiting profile here. And his announcement post here.

�� 2025 3-Star EDGE Adrian Holley ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Holley is a high-ceiling prospect at 6’6”, 225. Another get for KU that I’m a big fan of.

Holley visited Cincinnati and Minnesota before committing to KU.

247Sports lists him as the No. 65 EDGE in the country. You can see his recruiting profile here. And his announcement post here.

�� 2025 In-State ATH Brandon Schmelzle

I love KU going after Schmelzle. He plays 8-man football out of Axtell, Kansas, and projects as a safety or WR. I think he’s the kind of player previous staffs may have overlooked.

Schmelzle has won three state championships in football and two in long jump.

You can see his recruiting profile here. And his announcement post here.

Spread the news and share this link with your friends. You can forward via the button below or text this link to tell your friends.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up