ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Rise of Mahomes V: The Dynasty
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 05-17-2024
All of Kansas City was transformed into a magical kingdom.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:35 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
All of Kansas City was transformed into a magical kingdom.

Thank you Clay. That was fantastic. Now, if Joseph Vincent can put out his next video on Mahomes, I might be able to make it until preseason games start.
[Reply]
Womble 06:41 PM 05-20-2024
Only just got round to it. 11 minutes in and I'm laughing my tits off at the brilliant necessary unnecessary shit you've put in for the Jags game. Release the kraken.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Thank you Clay. That was fantastic. Now, if Joseph Vincent can put out his next video on Mahomes, I might be able to make it until preseason games start.
He ain't gonna. He's a Pats fan who doesn't want us on his dynasty turf.

Originally Posted by Womble:
Only just got round to it. 11 minutes in and I'm laughing my tits off at the brilliant necessary unnecessary shit you've put in for the Jags game. Release the kraken.
lmao just wait til you hit the chargers game
[Reply]
Monty 07:16 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That makes me feel good bro. Thank you.
Same! I’m only 20 minutes in, and absolutely love it! Well, done, sir!
[Reply]
K9Texan 07:32 PM 05-20-2024
K.C. will be the greatest dynasty in the history of the league with an unprecedented THIRD consecutive Super Bowl win. You guys are getting spoiled.
[Reply]
Womble 07:59 PM 05-20-2024
I also like how when Brou makes his speech after our loss to Denver you show Toney after he says "can't catch" and Moore after "can't get open".

Nice touch.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:12 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by K9Texan:
K.C. will be the greatest dynasty in the history of the league with an unprecedented THIRD consecutive Super Bowl win. You guys are getting spoiled.
Don't ever say that because there's no way I'm taking the Mahomes era for granted
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 AM 05-21-2024
Holy shit! This is your opus.

The voiceover, humor and the interposing the talking heads saying we have no chance, Nick the home town homer in full glory.

But, beyond the top shelf production of Red Tribe Cinema, the most impressive is how we battled back from looking like shit to peak performance level when it counted. We have done this so many times, its great to see this documented as such a high quality level.
[Reply]
philfree 08:52 AM 05-21-2024
Really good and an A with a + for John Facenda. It would have been an A++ but it was a little too long for me and I had to watch it in two sittings. Can't wait to see next years:-) (You see what I did there)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 AM 05-21-2024
Holy shit that was good Clay. I started watching last night figuring I would chop it up into a few different days and ended up staying up and watching the whole thing.
[Reply]
K9Texan 09:09 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Don't ever say that because there's no way I'm taking the Mahomes era for granted
I think your closest competition in the AFC has gone backwards while you have improved. I'm a Texans fan and while they have undoubtedly improved going into this season, I believe they are a level beneath K.C.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:51 AM 05-21-2024
I did not notice any Star Wars references so that was very good. I liked the part where the voiceover said Baltimore was excited with their MVP running back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I did not notice any Star Wars references so that was very good. I liked the part where the voiceover said Baltimore was excited with their MVP running back.
And yet you had no problem with the Star Trek sequence that was by far nerdier? :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up