ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Richard Sherman & Trent McDuffie Interview
Tribal Warfare 01:43 AM Today

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:43 AM Today

[Reply]
Bump 01:52 AM Today
McDuffie is easily a top 5 current favorite Chief for me now.

He surprised me, I thought he was going to be pretty good and all but I wasn't expecting a straight up all pro so fast. That was a solid interview to watch for the first few minutes and then I skipped to his top 5 WR's, good answers and explantations
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
McDuffie is easily a top 5 current favorite Chief for me now.

He surprised me, I thought he was going to be pretty good and all but I wasn't expecting a straight up all pro so fast. That was a solid interview to watch for the first few minutes and then I skipped to his top 5 WR's, good answers and explantations
i was worried he's too small initially.

with the lack of interceptions, he plays like a safety with his forced fumbles.

seems to be a great kid with great skill sets.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:33 AM Today
That’s a great interview. Sherman loves talking football, and McDuffie has so much football knowledge. You can tell how important Sneed was to that CB room that was full of rookies, and the respect he has for him. Still salty we let him go, but it is what it is.

Love me some McDuffie island!!
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:27 PM Today
He’s probably my second favorite player behind Saint Patrick. All that talent and he’s a cool customer with zero drama and no red flags. He’s as sure a tackler as Bolton. I hope he gets a second contract. I’ve said it before, but I have a long standing policy of not wearing another man’s jersey, but I’m tempted to buy his.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:30 PM Today
Sherman look like Busta Rhymes on Ozempic /Nikki Glaser

:-)
[Reply]
Up