ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
Pablo 09:20 AM 08-01-2024
I wish. We’ll have to settle for the next best thing- kicking the dogshit out of them
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:42 AM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
A real cool program eh?

Deion is a fucking joke. Anybody who didn't see this coming after watching him self advertise when he was a player is blind as a bat. He talks about "raising men" and "being a positive role model" for these ghetto kids and he does the exact opposite. When his sons are done playing, he will slink off to the next grift and he'll blame his failure on everything but himself.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:49 AM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Deion is a fucking joke. Anybody who didn't see this coming after watching him self advertise when he was a player is blind as a bat. He talks about "raising men" and "being a positive role model" for these ghetto kids and he does the exact opposite. When his sons are done playing, he will slink off to the next grift and he'll blame his failure on everything but himself.
If he's just doing it for his sons, he sure did put in a shit ton of work at Jackson State before joining CU.

I'm not saying Deion is an amazing coach, but I don't think it's all about his own self-interest. I think he legit wants to be a good coach, and as cringy as something like this looks, he's doing it because he thinks it's a good idea.
[Reply]
wazu 09:56 AM 08-01-2024
That seems like a really good idea to me. They're practice jerseys, who cares? In today's game I would think creating opportunities like this is just something that will help attract good players.
[Reply]
DanT 10:45 AM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
That seems like a really good idea to me. They're practice jerseys, who cares? In today's game I would think creating opportunities like this is just something that will help attract good players.
Exactly!

There are actually folks in this country that have some sort of problem with kids who made it onto a D1 team putting their social media handles on their fuckin' practice jerseys?

"We sitting in here -- I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen: We talking about practice. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. We talking about practice. Not a game. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game. We talking about practice, man."
--Allen Iverson
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:34 PM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If he's just doing it for his sons, he sure did put in a shit ton of work at Jackson State before joining CU.

I'm not saying Deion is an amazing coach, but I don't think it's all about his own self-interest. I think he legit wants to be a good coach, and as cringy as something like this looks, he's doing it because he thinks it's a good idea.
You mean how he talked up how great HBCU football before bolting out of there after 2-3 seasons?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:38 PM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
You mean how he talked up how great HBCU football before bolting out of there after 2-3 seasons?
You mean like a thousand coaches before him?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:47 PM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:

He’s been coaching in some form since 2012.

Even the biggest attention whore in the world wouldn’t burn 12 years of his life just for a spotlight when he’s already famous
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up