ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was trying to place where I've seen Splinter before, and I figured it out. He was the beta waiter guy on "Waiting".

Man he plays a simp well. :-)
"Chuck" from Supernatural
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Me too. I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it (that's not directed at you).
LOL

No... you just can't complain that something was "random" when it has been shown to you several times and you simply failed to pick up on it.

For context:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=428

[Reply]
staylor26 01:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
LOL

No... you just can't complain that something was "random" when it has been shown to you several times and you simply failed to pick up on it.

For context:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=428

I've already conceded that I was wrong about it being "random", bundle of sticks.

But once again, you brought up none of this initially because you didn't remember it either, and trying to pretend that's not the case makes you a fucking liar.

Also, that quote wasn't directed at you either.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was trying to place where I've seen Splinter before, and I figured it out. He was the beta waiter guy on "Waiting".

Man he plays a simp well. :-)
Holy shit, I remember him now. Wasn't that the guy that couldn't piss in public bathrooms?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:43 PM Today
I've already conceded that I was wrong about it being "random", bundle of sticks.

But once again, you brought up none of this initially because you didn't remember it either, and trying to pretend that's not the case makes you a fucking liar.
Homie... you once again missed the point of the post much like you did the initial one.

You just stated "I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it".

But that isn't what you were doing.

You were grousing that they "randomly" made him "gay" (which he isn't as we have noted by the fact he fucked women too though perhaps you missed that as well).

No one slapped your hand for not wanting to watch Frenchie do same-sex stuff. People only pointed out that it wasn't random. But yeah... I came into this thread talking about how it was surprising you didn't see it coming without having picked up on those hints myself.

L
O
L
[Reply]
notorious 01:53 PM Today
Holy shit, I remember him now. Wasn't that the guy that couldn't piss in public bathrooms?
That's the guy!
[Reply]
staylor26 03:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Homie... you once again missed the point of the post much like you did the initial one.

You just stated "I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it".

But that isn't what you were doing.

You were grousing that they "randomly" made him "gay" (which he isn't as we have noted by the fact he fucked women too though perhaps you missed that as well).

No one slapped your hand for not wanting to watch Frenchie do same-sex stuff. People only pointed out that it wasn't random. But yeah... I came into this thread talking about how it was surprising you didn't see it coming without having picked up on those hints myself.

L
O
L
Again, that's because you think it was in reference to you, or even this thread and CP. It's not. Get over yourself.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up