ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>***Fri July 26 | Cubs @ Royals GDT | Singer slingin’ & Mahomes Bobblehead***
GeorgeZimZam 04:53 PM 07-26-2024

Brady Singer is back on the bump as we open our series against the Cubs. pic.twitter.com/ZhS4n0aN4V

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) July 26, 2024

Here is tonight's #Cubs starting lineup for the series opener against the Royals.

Tune in: https://t.co/Gs2hZXyTjH pic.twitter.com/297imY0lPI

— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) July 26, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:36 AM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Sure Frazier is worthless by those stats. He's also been a really useful player for the Pirates and Mariners. Good enough to lead off on a team without offensive talent. And that's why he leads off.

You're too obsessed with stupid statistics. You're not a math guy, you're not a saber guy, you wouldn't know a debit from a credit, you've never balanced your checkbook and you wouldn't know what that even means if you tried. These are weaknesses for a young lass with mental deficiencies such as yours. I can give you Frazier statistics from other points of time that would absolutely validate his spot in the batting order.

This team doesn't get better by having Freddy Fermin lead off.
Too obsessed with stupid statistics? What non stupid statistic is there that says he's a good guy to lead off for this team? You're a clown. He's 32 years old and nothing he did 3+ years ago should have any influence on where he is in the lineup for this team. Also he wasn't useful with the Mariners and had a 0.8 WAR with them.

Maybe, you should know what you're talking about before you come running your mouth and acting like you know anything. You're less than a white dried dog turd.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:40 AM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
It’s getting to the dog days now. The team is in it. And now, ALL the games mean something. So, dlph isn’t exactly wrong. If they can find a high OBP guy, you have to attempt to acquire him.
Well, wait a minute. Vlad's about to come school me in sabermetrics and show me some stats from 3+ years ago that prove Adam should lead off.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:49 AM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well, wait a minute. Vlad's about to...
Never heard of him.
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:21 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
Hunter Renfroe is OBP’ing 379 over his last 30 games, and 417 his last 7. That’s my lead off there
I’d vote for that, as his batting average is higher and has more walks than Frazier. Anybody would be a improvement.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up