ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes on Nick Wright's show
RealSNR 04:53 PM 05-22-2024
God he's so gosh darn charming. And Nick looks like he's about to bust a load the entire time :-)

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:01 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nick Wright is a douchebag
Originally Posted by Rausch:
But he's our douchebag.

Tread lightly...
THIS! He grew up in KC as a Chiefs fan when we sucked. He's one of us. He just has a national voice none of us do. I love his show. Way better than some of those old fuddy duddy shows.

/insert leave Brittany alone gif
[Reply]
wazu 09:04 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Notice the lack of respect for Lamar, 2 time mvp, getting snubbed in Mahomes top five qbs.
Yeah, I think Patrick was trying to be diplomatic by naming multiple QBs instead of just the one that was asked for. But the problem is once you start listing them off everybody takes note of whomever you leave out.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:09 AM 05-23-2024
Thanks for posting. Great interview
[Reply]
BWillie 09:13 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll leave this thread after this post. Nick Wright and his whole political grandstanding after the parade was disgusting and inaccurate. He should never be welcomed back in this city ever again. Fuck him
Oh no he is against guns I shall hate him for it since his views are different than my own
[Reply]
alanm 09:50 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It was a 4th and 9, not a 4th and 7. Get your shit together Patrick. Eidetic memory my ass.
Semantics. I forgive him. :-)
[Reply]
neech 09:50 AM 05-23-2024
Anyone try any of Mahomes Throne Sport coffee yet?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:48 AM 05-23-2024
It's easy to be light and breezy when you're the GOAT. :-) Great interview. Patrick is the best in every regard. Great post SNR! Thank you for sharing.
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 02:21 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Betamax or VHS?
There's a small percentage of posters who would say they "taped" a show. Scho would be the only one who actually taped it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:18 AM 05-27-2024

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:47 AM 05-27-2024
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
It's easy to be light and breezy when you're the GOAT. :-) Great interview. Patrick is the best in every regard. Great post SNR! Thank you for sharing.
He was trained by Dad from emlementary school about how to answer media queations.

Its not an accident that he can talk for a whole press conference and not say a bad word about other teams and players. While saying some cliches, it still doesn't come off as total BS like a Bellicheck press conference.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up