ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone trying Dutasteride or SARMs?
PatMahomesIsGod 01:27 PM 06-01-2024
Thinking of switching from Propecia. Better DHT blocker. Thoughts?

Same question on SARMs. Liver functioning is a potential issue but supposedly increases muscle and bone density.

Edit: SARMs are apparently not legal. Nvm.
[Reply]
TLO 01:28 PM 06-01-2024
What other account do you post under?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:30 PM 06-01-2024
About to start taking Fin. Haven't yet, though
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 01:32 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
About to start taking Fin. Haven't yet, though
Fin is good stuff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 06-01-2024
Just shave it bro.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 02:06 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just shave it bro.
I have an extremely full head of hair.

Just using modern medicine to keep it that way.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:07 PM 06-01-2024
Shave it and grow a goatee, its the CP way
[Reply]
BWillie 03:34 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Fin is good stuff.
It used to concern me thinking it was dangerous or cancer causing but the only thing dangerous about it would be the small percentage of ppl who get depressed on it.

I've read a bunch about it the last month and really it is a prostate health drug. It just makes it more difficult to interpret your PSA numbers but if you know what they are before starting the drug or tell your doctor you are taking it much of that is ado about nothing. As I understand it Fin is off label helpful for an enlarged prostate like Dutasteride is off label at preventing hair loss.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:48 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It used to concern me thinking it was dangerous or cancer causing but the only thing dangerous about it would be the small percentage of ppl who get depressed on it.

I've read a bunch about it the last month and really it is a prostate health drug. It just makes it more difficult to interpret your PSA numbers but if you know what they are before starting the drug or tell your doctor you are taking it much of that is ado about nothing. As I understand it Fin is off label helpful for an enlarged prostate like Dutasteride is off label at preventing hair loss.
ED is the main concerning side effect.

Less than 1% of users, tho.
[Reply]
loochy 06:19 PM 06-01-2024
Fake steroids ftl
[Reply]
scho63 06:59 PM 06-01-2024
I use Rogaine on my balls for making them look fuller. They were too blotchy. They now look lush.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:13 PM 06-01-2024
Is this the “gear” that lew talks about?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:24 PM 06-01-2024
Fin is fine but I’d never do Dutasteride bc that shit totally nukes your DHT level and that sounds scary
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:28 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Fake steroids ftl
Sarms are basically steroids and should br treat led as such. Just obtainable through "research" companies.
[Reply]
loochy 08:39 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Sarms are basically steroids and should br treat led as such. Just obtainable through "research" companies.
No, they're not. Steroids are tried and true and they work. Sarms are shit and cost more than actually doing the real thing. Why anyone would waste their time or money on that garbage is beyond me.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up