ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you ever had a life wake-up call?
Rain Man 02:17 PM 05-08-2024
The Rashee Rice thread makes me wonder how often people might have a "wake-up call" to change a behavior. And then I wonder if it's ever permanent.

So...in thinking about things that you might have done that were risky in a bad way, did you ever have a wake-up call that made you permanently change a behavior? If so, what happened and what behavior did it change? And was it a permanent change?

Similarly, have you ever had a temporary wake-up call on something, but then slipped back into the bad habit?

This can be any bad behavior. Maybe it's drugs or alcohol or eatting fatty foods or not wearing a seat belt or engaging in unsafe sex with third-world bargirls or robbing convenience stores or kidnapping hitchhikers or hitchhiking or starting fires by spitting gasoline out of your mouth or doing tightrope walks over deep canyons. Use your imagination.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:19 PM 05-08-2024
I'll never smoke dope with Willie again
[Reply]
Kman34 02:22 PM 05-08-2024
I stuck my dick in crazy.. Boy.. that was great and terrible at the same time.. Glad I met my wife after..
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:23 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I stuck my dick in crazy.. Boy.. that was great and terrible at the same time.. Glad I met my wife after..
Was she in bed with you two?
[Reply]
Kman34 02:26 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Was she in bed with you two?
:-).. No..A year or so later after I finally got rid of stalker girl.. She found someone else to torture…
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:37 PM 05-08-2024
Stopped doing drugs after I posted a thread on CP saying I needed money because I ran out of gas at the beach
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:37 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Unfortunately for me, I was married to crazy for 5 years and had kids with it.

My 27th anniversary with not as crazy is Friday
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:01 PM 05-08-2024
I was student council president in middle school, got impeached for sexually harassing a couple girls, was called “Clarence Thomas” endlessly afterward, had acceptance to a couple magnet high schools rescinded, and re-doubled my efforts to succeed in its aftermath while not sexually harassing females.

So far, so good.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:02 PM 05-08-2024
Yup. I've had three for sure.

All three resulted in permanent changes. Perhaps not as drastic as was necessary but all the same...
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:09 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was student council president in middle school, got impeached for sexually harassing a couple girls, was called “Clarence Thomas” endlessly afterward, had acceptance to a couple magnet high schools rescinded, and re-doubled my efforts to succeed in its aftermath while not sexually harassing females.

So far, so good.
Mods, can we get a name change here to TwistedClarence?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:11 PM 05-08-2024
I've had a health issue recently that has caused me to change my diet radically. No more Dr. Peppers or anything else that comes from a factory. Interestingly, I've been losing weight and feeling much better. Maybe we really are what we eat.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:18 PM 05-08-2024

So far, so good.
Did Clarence live at home with both parents? Did Clarence's parents have a real good marriage?

Sexual harassment, eh?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:19 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've had a health issue recently that has caused me to change my diet radically. No more Dr. Peppers or anything else that comes from a factory. Interestingly, I've been losing weight and feeling much better. Maybe we really are what we eat.
Billay eats big dick and pussy. Most of the time he's a pretty big dick and he is also a pussy.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:21 PM 05-08-2024

So far, so good.
This guy definitely fucks.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:33 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
This guy definitely fucks.
He said he redoubled his efforts to succeed and not harass.

He did not post his success rate...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up