ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 221 of 256
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:25 AM 07-17-2023
For my roguelike fans, Nova Drift is an easy recommendation from me. Offers the wacky permutations each run on par with Noita, perhaps moreso as you'll be upgrading every 30 seconds. The gameplay is highly reminiscent of geometry wars, with the added difficulty of thruster based movement.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 AM 07-17-2023
I'm playing the Mafia trilogy RN - wish I could access the OG. Anyone playing Dead Island 2 and if so; How is it?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:03 AM 07-17-2023
:-) Svarog is the worst, but Comet Dread is no joke.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:27 AM 07-17-2023
I played all the way through Untitled Goose Game...yea fun times.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:44 AM 07-17-2023
Whoever designed Titan and his Eikonic Abilities watches way too much JoJos Bizarre Adventure :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 07:26 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It is kinda funny to see Sony complaining about Microsoft exclusives, since Sony is one of the worst at it.
In house exclusives don’t bother me as much as buying up independent studios to hoard all their content. Still wish all games were available on all platforms.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:24 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
In house exclusives don’t bother me as much as buying up independent studios to hoard all their content. Still wish all games were available on all platforms.
I don't like exclusives of any kind, but I'm a PC gamer and it's gotten a lot better in the last few years. Spencer brought all the Xbox games to PC and Sony followed suit(for the most part). It's a win for me as a PC gamer.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:26 PM 07-17-2023
It is kinda funny to see Sony complaining about Microsoft exclusives, since Sony is one of the worst at it.
Um, NO Check before you post this bull shit! :-)

Uncharted, Returnal, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Rollerdrome, Ratchet & Clank, Detroit: Become Human, The Last Guardian, Days Gone, God of War.

BEHOLD...

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...0a74bc3a7ee9/1

So what is Microsoft offering as EXCLUSIVES? So what exactly, is Microsoft offering as exclusives that surpass the above titles?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:20 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Um, NO Check before you post this bull shit! :-)

Uncharted, Returnal, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Rollerdrome, Ratchet & Clank, Detroit: Become Human, The Last Guardian, Days Gone, God of War.

BEHOLD...

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...0a74bc3a7ee9/1

So what is Microsoft offering as EXCLUSIVES? So what exactly, is Microsoft offering as exclusives that surpass the above titles?
I'm a PC gamer, up until a couple of years ago Sony games never came to pc so ya NOT BULLSHIT

They got tired of us emulating their games and figured they would just start making money off of them, what a concept.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:21 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
There's several Nintendo games I'd like to play but I can never bring myself to buy a Switch. I know there are emulators but....my PC isn't good enough.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:25 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
There's several Nintendo games I'd like to play but I can never bring myself to buy a Switch. I know there are emulators but....my PC isn't good enough.
I have one. It's kinda annoying to pay 300 dollars to play like 10 games.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:44 PM 07-18-2023
I'm a PC gamer, up until a couple of years ago Sony games never came to pc so ya NOT BULLSHIT

They got tired of us emulating their games and figured they would just start making money off of them, what a concept.
Do you think Maximum Football will be legit?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:45 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Do you think Maximum Football will be legit?
Ask Clay, but if it's online only(Which I think it is) I doubt it. The devs were however very friendly and answered quite a few questions and even were rather warm to my idea of adding in coop franchise.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 PM 07-18-2023
Ask Clay, but if it's online only(Which I think it is) I doubt it. The devs were however very friendly and answered quite a few questions and even were rather warm to my idea of adding in coop franchise.
Ah, usually you know all about obscure games. I got smb 3 due to your recommendations back when it came out and it was a hit. Clay...not so much on these
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:48 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Ah, usually you know all about obscure games. I got smb 3 due to your recommendations back when it came out and it was a hit. Clay...not so much on these
It's a crapshoot really, not many SMB3's out there. I'm just erroring on the side of caution as games rarely live up to the hype. Seriously hope it's amazing but ya you know how this goes.
[Reply]
Page 221 of 256
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Up