Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coach 09:27 PM 10-04-2012
I would simply ask her "Tell me one thing. When was the last time we won a playoff game?"
[Reply]
BossChief 09:29 PM 10-04-2012
You guys want a hint?
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:30 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
copy the link to her facebook page
You can find her post on Arrowhead Asylum's FB page. That said, I do not encourage or condone anyone spamming her personal FB page though I see nothing wrong with having a conversation on neutral ground like the Asylum's FB page. Going after her personally will only serve to make us look like an angry mob and that would be counter productive to what we are trying to achieve.
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 09:30 PM 10-04-2012
I don't get it? This is a win for everybody. The banner flies, the message gets out there, and DEBBY ALL CAPS gets to raise her money for charity. In fact the more money that gets raised for the banner, the more money DEBBY ALL CAPS has to raise for charity. Hmmmm, this could get interesting.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:31 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan:
DEBBY ALL CAPS
:-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:32 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Meh. That's what ChiefsPlanet is. No use in sugar coating it.
Exactly a point I was trying to make.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:32 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You guys want a hint?

[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 09:38 PM 10-04-2012
I don't get it? This is a win for everybody. The banner flies, the message gets out there, and "DEBBY ALL CAPS" gets to raise her money for charity. In fact the more money that gets raised for the banner, the more money "DEBBY ALL CAPS" has to raise for charity. Hmmmm, this could get interesting.
FYP
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:42 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
For 5 bucks you'll be able to do shots off of Debs gunt in lot A.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:47 PM 10-04-2012
What do these quarterbacks all have in common?

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre
All have banged Deb?
[Reply]
FAX 09:54 PM 10-04-2012
I fear that Ms. DEB ALL CAPS is unaware of the potential problems she's creating for herself.

One of the Planet's internet researchers is bound to discover that her career as a stripper who specialized in college fraternities was unknown to her husband prior to their marriage.

I almost feel sorry for her.

FAX
[Reply]
BossChief 09:54 PM 10-04-2012
What do these quarterbacks all have in common?

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre
These are the starting quarterbacks of the last 6 years of conference championship games that we chose not to draft and do something else with the pick.

Here is what we did with those picks...

Dorsey
DJ
Morris/Bartee/Wesley/Moreau/Hall/Alford
Vermeil
Tyson Jackson
Harvey Williams...Favre was traded from Atlanta to GB the next year for the 19th pick and we picked Dale Carter with the 20th pick....shortly after, we traded a first round pick for Joe Montana...

Now, I obviously don't blame them for Warner or Brady, but FFS when will we at least try to pick a premium prospect at the quarterback position?
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 09:55 PM 10-04-2012
I just want to make sure I have this line of reasoning correct? So I flew down for the game last weekend and spent $2,000.00+ in the process.

So if I drink the Kool-Aid and denounce this whole evil banner flying scheme I would be considered a true fan? Oh, and I suppose all my money I spent is all good right?

On the other hand if I were to disagree with the direction this organization is heading and were to contribute money to the banner all of a sudden I am a bad person? Not a true fan!

Man, I am so glad I can throw away my moral compass because I have people to tell me what I can and cannot think. How dare you people waste money and CO2 to send a message contrary to what the TRUE FANS believe.

This post will be re-posted in ALL CAPS as well.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 10:02 PM 10-04-2012
I just want to make sure I have this line of reasoning correct? So I flew down for the game last weekend and spent $2,000.00+ in the process.

So if I drink the Kool-Aid and denounce this whole evil banner flying scheme I would be considered a true fan? Oh, and I suppose all my money I spent is all good right?

On the other hand if I were to disagree with the direction this organization is heading and were to contribute money to the banner all of a sudden I am a bad person? Not a true fan!

Man, I am so glad I can throw away my moral compass because I have people to tell me what I can and cannot think. How dare you people waste money and CO2 to send a message contrary to what the TRUE FANS believe.

This post will be re-posted in ALL CAPS as well.
What do you hate charity or something you selfish prick!
[Reply]
shitgoose 10:05 PM 10-04-2012
"MEET DEB!" THE #1 "CHIEFS FAN' WHO #STANDS ON HER SOAPBOX TO PREACH ABOUT THE POOR, "THE SICK", AND THE #HUNGRY AND ALL THE WHILE SPENDS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SEASON "TICKETS" AND PARKING, AND #CONCESSIONS EVERY YEAR WATCHING A SHIT FRANCHISE GET THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES HANDED OUT TO THEM PLAYING A MEANINGLESS GAME. "MAYBE", IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHARITY YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY YOU SPEND LINING "CLARK" #HUNTS "POCKETS" AND GIVE IT TO CHARITY YOU 'HYPOCRITE'1!1!...."WHAT?" YOU DON'T LIKE ME "TELLING YOU" HOW TO #SPEND YOUR MONEY? NEITHER DO THE "CHIEFS" FANS THAT CHOOSE TO SPEND A #FRACTION OF WHAT YOU DO ON "SEASON TICKETS' TO FLY A BANNER EXPRESSING #THEIR FRUSTRATION TO THE MANAGEMENT OF A ONCE #PROUD BUT NOW "HAPLESS" FRANCHISE.
about a minute ago · Like
[Reply]
Page 129 of 603
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Up