Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
frankotank 01:11 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Good lord, who invited the bitch to the party? Should have known she'd turn up; if their is a crusade going down against the Chiefs....

Imagine this, I disagree with your take. She allowed herself to be interviewed and shown on tv in front of the public. She is calling us out and saying we are an embarrassment to the fan base and the city on a public forum. That makes her a public target. She has put herself in this position, she can expect some sort of response.
yeah...she talked shit about CP.....and that's bad mkay!
also, it cracks me up the idea that we should behave because others will be visiting here. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! look around man! good grief the appalling things there are to be seen on CP are LEGION.
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:12 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
:-) I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this
it's because we're double secret awesome.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:14 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Cfnnb9:
I think over at Arrowhead Addict it is 80% support. I just posted it as a question. It has been people either really upset about it, or really supportive and wanting to donate money. Did Whitlock ever actually donate?
no
[Reply]
frankotank 01:14 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
we should bump "Do You Lick ***" thread to the front page.
I rest my case
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:15 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson:
I can't wait to see Daface's stats on new registers. Pr should be granted some kind of inner circle status for the extra posters his stunt is bringing in.

Oh wait.....

:-)
Ummm.... #10 on the rep chart mother fucker. I'm already inner circle.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:18 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Man, that is verbose.

Hear anything from Jim Rome? Seems like a cause that fits Romey's show. Any chance getting on his show live Friday? He has a ton of listeners. Never tried to call but maybe pr_capone can get past the screener to speak with Rome.
never heard back from him.
[Reply]
tooge 01:18 PM 10-04-2012
It really doesn't matter what some gal that spends her money on gobs of chiefs shit and is a blind homer thinks. It really doesn't matter that the peeps at CP realize that she more than likely enjoys drinking bloody marys at the game and getting drunk and then pummelled when she gets home. What really matters is that as a group, a bunch of chiefs fans that realize the team is headed in the wrong direction have banded together to voice said displeasure and the national media has picked up on it.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:19 PM 10-04-2012
tell him you're certified as a clone; he'll call you back.
[Reply]
Old Dog 01:22 PM 10-04-2012
:-) I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this
They saw the "Would you" thread and went there without ever reading this one anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by tooge:
It really doesn't matter what some gal that spends her money on gobs of chiefs shit and is a blind homer thinks. It really doesn't matter that the peeps at CP realize that she more than likely enjoys drinking bloody marys at the game and getting drunk and then pummelled when she gets home. What really matters is that as a group, a bunch of chiefs fans that realize the team is headed in the wrong direction have banded together to voice said displeasure and the national media has picked up on it.

[Reply]
Dayze 01:24 PM 10-04-2012
Leezak probably found the "Male Hotties" thread.
[Reply]
ILChief 01:28 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
never heard back from him.
I can't believe no national outlet has picked this up. Idiots in Denver rent a billboard and everyone falls all over themselves
[Reply]
ghak99 01:30 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Leezak probably found the "Male Hotties" thread.
:-)
[Reply]
frankotank 01:30 PM 10-04-2012
HI MOM! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 10-04-2012
Just added this bolded part to the Pioli doc:

2010 draft:

Took Dexter McCluster, a part time player who has done almost nothing as a WR, when he could have had

his pick of starting safeties (Nate Allen or TJ Ward, who is the #1 rated safety on Pro Football Focus as of Oct. 4)
[Reply]
Page 122 of 603
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Up