ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 245 of 319
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255295 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:46 PM 03-17-2021
I'm not all too bummed about missing out on him. The talent is insane but that contract at his age with those injury concerns?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:52 PM 03-17-2021
Starting to sweat a bit on the LT situation. They went hard after Trent Williams but now that plan A fell through we’re trying to see what plan B is.

It can’t be Reiff bc he’s been available for awhile and he surely would have been contacted by now and the same goes for Villanueva.

I have to wonder if Dillard is plan B?
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 08:57 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Starting to sweat a bit on the LT situation. They went hard after Trent Williams but now that plan A fell through we’re trying to see what plan B is.

It can’t be Reiff bc he’s been available for awhile and he surely would have been contacted by now and the same goes for Villanueva.

I'm actually starting to sweat the other positions like wr, de, lb. I don't expect them to sign a major free agent at every position but a wr to replace Sammy is essential and we could use at least a little help on D before the draft.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:00 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I'm starting to sweat about everything.

Maybe a packaged deal for Dillard and Ertz?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:00 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
I'm actually starting to sweat the other positions like wr, de, lb. I don't expect them to sign a major free agent at every position but a wr to replace Sammy is essential and we could use at least a little help on D before the draft.
Those markets are still okay. The LT market is pretty well gone at this point unless they want Villanueva or Reiff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 PM 03-17-2021
The line isn't going to be All-World. You guys need to get over it.

Patrick doesn't need an All-World line. We'll be fine as long as we don't have five garbage cans out there again.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:06 PM 03-17-2021
I don’t think Reiff is in the plans, no. Cincy is looking at him tomorrow which would probably be as a RT prospect. Word is he is better playing on the right side.

Jason Peters type of player + Remmers + R1 OT? Let the first rounder start.

I’d prefer we find a way to pry Tunsil from Houston.
[Reply]
-King- 09:10 PM 03-17-2021
WR isn't too bad because theres still some good players out there and a bunch of WRs in the draft. LT and DE do worry me though.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 PM 03-17-2021
Veach is da man.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:20 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Those markets are still okay. The LT market is pretty well gone at this point unless they want Villanueva or Reiff.
I've resigned myself to having Niang, a rookie and maybe a stopgap like peters competing for t positions. Maybe a trade option like dillard.

Wr is worrying me more now. Not much left after juju and golladay and I don't know if we are players in that upper tier wr market.

A lot of us like Curtis Samuel and marvin jones in that tier below juju and golladay but they are gone now.

Who do we get if not juju or golladay? What else is good on this market?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 PM 03-17-2021
I've resigned myself to having Niang, a rookie and maybe a stopgap like peters competing for t positions. Maybe a trade option like dillard.

Wr is worrying me more now. Not much left after juju and golladay and I don't know if we are players in that upper tier wr market.

A lot of us like Curtis Samuel and marvin jones in that tier below juju and golladay but they are gone now.

Who do we get if not juju or golladay? What else is good on this market?
Veach literally said....”we’re not going to run out and sign a WR in the first week.”
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:29 PM 03-17-2021
Fuller, TY Hilton, Perriman are guys to look for if the price becomes a value.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:31 PM 03-17-2021
Veach literally said....”we’re not going to run out and sign a WR in the first week.”
Ok. Then that sucks. We are probably looking at getting stuck with Sammy again. Veach is a good gm but not replacing sammy with a decent wr is a terrible decision. Even when mahomes had time last season, he could rarely find wrs other than hill/kelce and when teams double kelce and hill we are screwed no matter how much time a revamped line gives pat.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:33 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Fuller, TY Hilton, Perriman are guys to look for if the price becomes a value.
A brokedick steroid user, a washed up wr and a guy who has never been a difference makers? Yuck. Of those, I guess I'd choose hilton.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:35 PM 03-17-2021
Yup. After the dust settles, there will be a bunch of WRs out there with talent and experience that will be looking forward a 1 year deal to build their value for a better WR market next year.

Guess what advantage we have in that scenario?

Wasn’t there a report we were showing interest in TY Hilton?
[Reply]
Page 245 of 319
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255295 > Last »
Up