ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 97
« First < 42828889909192 93949596 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 06:42 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
That’s how I read it, too.

He really loathes poor people though. Sounds like a homophobe only his issue is poverty.
He grew up poor as shit....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:43 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
WoW wHaT tImInG mUsT bE aNoThEr MoNeY hUnGrY wHoRe
Around a professional athlete? Say it ain't so! :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:52 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think the point where he includes the persons kids and instructs his goons to 'investigate' is a pretty clear example of intimidation

Even his lawyer knew not to touch that shit with a ten foot pole.

yep it is clearly intimidation. If the Patriots aren't going to suspend\release him then the NFL needs to put him on the Exempt list.
[Reply]
Amnorix 06:54 AM 09-20-2019
:-) This guy is too stupid to live. Just cut the losses and move on. Pretty good tweet from a Pats writer.

How I dream the first Belichick-Brown meeting goes:

BB: Let me see that phone of yours.
AB: Sure coach.
BB: pic.twitter.com/YCnA2DOlyP

— Greg A. Bedard (@GregABedard) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:00 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) This guy is too stupid to live. Just cut the losses and move on. Pretty good tweet from a Pats writer.

:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:01 AM 09-20-2019
I'm sure the usual wastes of space from patsfans will be here this afternoon to tell us how he's actually a good guy for not actually putting a gun to the kids heads
[Reply]
staylor26 07:03 AM 09-20-2019
It’s hilarious how people will STILL defend this guy.

I’ve seen more non-biased fans/media members make excuses for this guy than Tyreek. It makes no fucking sense.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:06 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I’ve seen more non-biased fans/media members make excuses for this guy than Tyreek. It makes no ****ing sense.
Right they paint the Chiefs as an organization that brings in thugs and doesn't care but if New England, Cleveland etc do it they're just strengthening their teams and the player is obviously innocent.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:11 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I’ve seen more non-biased fans/media members make excuses for this guy than Tyreek. It makes no fucking sense.
That's what I'm saying. I understand people are trying to relate the Tyreek case to this one, but they just aren't alike.

Hill had a spotless rep for years between incidents while this dude literally can't fucking stop and has a long sheet of completely erratic behavior.

The guy with the completely fucking insane behavior is getting the longest leash in the world.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:11 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Right they paint the Chiefs as an organization that brings in thugs and doesn't care but if New England, Cleveland etc do it they're just strengthening their teams and the player is obviously innocent.
Tyreek never had a formal accusation or an accuser, but he was still immediately found guilty in the court of public opinion.

Brown has multiple incidents with multiple accusers ranging from not paying for services to rape, yet he gets the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
notorious 09-20-2019, 07:12 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
notorious 07:13 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He grew up poor as shit....
Most people would empathize, especially someone who’s been there. Dude is a sociopath.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:17 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Most people would empathize, especially someone who’s been there. Dude is a sociopath.
Not necessarily. Sometimes rich people who grew up poor feel the need to punish the world for their shitty lives before they hit it big. They can be even bigger pricks than silver spoon types.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:33 AM 09-20-2019
I like how AB included his dumbass Backstreet Boy lawyer on the group text messages.
[Reply]
jettio 07:37 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I like how AB included his dumbass Backstreet Boy lawyer on the group text messages.
Makes you wonder if lawyer was paid in advance or if AB is going to cheat him also.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:49 AM 09-20-2019
surely this gets him on the list. Dudes out of control and he was already being investigated. Now this? He is embarrasing the league. Pts should 100 percent release them but we know that pos franchise doesnt care. This should be the lst straw from the leagues prospective. JFC.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 97
« First < 42828889909192 93949596 > Last »
Up