ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1156 of 4825
« First < 15665610561106114611521153115411551156 115711581159116011661206125616562156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:44 AM 10-02-2017

https://t.co/rVWKb53qP5 pic.twitter.com/92wIJoyLFT

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) October 2, 2017

"We're seeing the emergence of a big-time, superstar safety in Justin Simmons. He's going to go to some Pro Bowls, there's a reason they decided to move on from TJ Ward."

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:47 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
A little dash of trickery = automatic TD

Knowmo last week-"the Chiefs are only scoring because of trickery."

Knowmo Today-"Denver scored its only TD on trickery!"
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:55 AM 10-02-2017
Simmons fucking blows JFC a sailed throw in thin air and he's a star. Butt fucking morons. Ignore all the blown coverages and he's all pro!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:03 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Chiefs will feast on those turd safeties and ILBs....again. With the let it fly zone being much weaker...uh oh
Gross.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:32 AM 10-02-2017
There’s also no denying that the ‘no fly zone’ name should be put on the shelf for now. They’re good, but bending and breaking too consistently.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:33 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Donks can not win on the road
Enh, we will see. The Bills just won @ ATL... maybe the Bills are better than expected.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:40 PM 10-02-2017
Did anyone else catch the stadium-tron show the decibel level in Pile high when the Donkos were on defense? It was something like 105-106 (Arrowhead record is 142).

As I was drinking water I almost spit it out in laughter.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:49 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There’s also no denying that the ‘no fly zone’ name should be put on the shelf for now. They’re good, but bending and breaking too consistently.
I saw a piece on the NFL app about what Woods is doing with the D.

He is trying to make teams one dimensional by loading the box to take the run game away and make them throw it. Problem is that means the CB's are left with little to no help and have to be perfect in coverage.

Once he has teams passing he want's Von to feast. Raiders OL played better yesterday, chipped and doubled Von a lot late. Ray is great vs the Run but not the rusher Ray is. Once Ray is back they won't be rotating Walker in who is a rook playing out of his natural position.

I knew the D was going to come up with a turnover in the last possession yesterday, Harris almost had one then Simmon's made a great play, one TJ couldn't have, to end the game.

The real problem is Watson at RT and Garcia at G. They need to either trade for a competent RT or look at seeing if they can rotate Barbre to RT when they need to throw the ball. They are already rotating Barbre and Garcia at LG and they played Barbre at LT when our best OLman got his boo boo so that is asking a lot of a guy to play all those positions and keep everything straight on the protections and play at a high level but Watson is so bad and then Stephenson was worse when he came in for one play despite getting help from a TE!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:54 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Did anyone else catch the stadium-tron show the decibel level in Pile high when the Donkos were on defense? It was something like 105-106 (Arrowhead record is 142).

As I was drinking water I almost spit it out in laughter.
Prefer the 3 SB Trophies to the Sooie Call record.

You didn't hear Romo at the start of the game, he was in shock at how loud it was. Plus the camera's were shaking. It was loud enough that Oakland had to take it's last TO with over 5 Minutes left in the game.

It is sad that all you guys have to hang on to are records for loudness and YPC stats. Speaking of which Charles had a 6.6 YPC yesterday despite taking a helmet to his knee and getting it gashed.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:55 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Enh, we will see. The Bills just won @ ATL... maybe the Bills are better than expected.
Yep Bills are tough, they have a very good D and can get enough out of their passing game to win games. Hope they bring it when they play the chefs.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:56 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

You didn't hear Romo at the start of the game, he was in shock at how loud it was. Plus the camera's were shaking. It was loud enough that Oakland had to take it's last TO with over 5 Minutes left in the game.

It is sad that all you guys have to hang on to are records for loudness and YPC stats. Speaking of which Charles had a 6.6 YPC yesterday despite taking a helmet to his knee and getting it gashed.
I have a pic of the decibel level right before Carr snaps the ball.

It's 105.3

That's not even louder than a college basketball game.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:57 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

RUNKC just served you - are you just going to take that?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:00 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Chiefs will feast on those turd safeties and ILBs....again. With the let it fly zone being much weaker...uh oh
Um sure, you guys had to dust off the shovel pass to get Kelce some receptions.

Hoping Redskins play like they did vs Oakland. Not sure who your LT is tonight but just hope they attack him all night long. What happened to Fisher anyway? Did he see that pass rush and get scared again like he did vs JJ Watt?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:01 PM 10-02-2017

It's 105.3

At that altitude though... debibel ranges are diluted, seriously - proven fact. So, 105.3 is like ... I dunno 165 or so at normal elevation. Yeah.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:04 PM 10-02-2017

It's 105.3

Carr wasn't playing in the 4th. I doubt you guys are Sooieeing every Defensive snap too.

I can't believe I am talking about decibel levels in regards to a football game...

I get the desperation on your part. Broncos were supposed to fade into a 4 year rebuild and kc was supposed to cakewalk to a SB. Now kc has to face the best D in football and is one game from being tied in the division.

This topic just reeks of flop sweat.
[Reply]
Page 1156 of 4825
« First < 15665610561106114611521153115411551156 115711581159116011661206125616562156 > Last »
Up